Chapter 29: Goa Trip 2

Goa, India

"Ye kis chiz ka brochure hai?" Manvi asked

"Ye wo raat mein party hai uska hai" he said.

"Arey wah! Hum zaroor jaenge" Manvi said excitedly.

"Hum nahi jaenge" Aarav said.

"Aarey lekin kyu ?" She asked.

"Kyunki ye jo honeymoon couple ke liye special parties hoti hain na inmein ajeeb ajeeb activities karwate hain couples se, mujhe aisa kuch nahi karna" Aarav said. He picked up the water bottle and was about to drink water from it.

Manvi snatched the bottle from his hand and said "Jee nahi, hum jaenge aur zaroor jaenge, aur tum chaloge mere sath warna..."

"Warna kya?" Aarav looked at her with challenging eyes.

"Main kisi aur ke sath chali jaungi" Manvi replied.

"Kya??"

"Haan, Koi na koi handsome ladka toh hoga hi itne bade hotel pe" she said.

"Achha? Meri billi mujhi ko myau?" Aarav commented.

Manvi gave a mischievous smile.

Aarav smiled and said " Thik hai, hum chalenge, lekin agar koi bhi ulti seedhi activity hui toh mai aa jaunga"

Manvi beamed and replied" Pakka"

Later at night, they went upstairs to the terrace. The manager welcomed them. He led them to a table. A man was singing a romantic piece of music for all the couples present there. A few couples were dancing on the floor.

The waiter came over there to take their order.

"Red wine please" Manvi said and Aarav looked at him all astonished.

"Tumne wine order kiya?"

"Haan" she replied with a smile.

"Arey aise ghoor ghoor ke mat dekho, apne doston ke sath chup chup ke bahot pi hai maine" she replied giggling at him.

"Lekin tumne toh kaha tha tum drink nahi karti"

"Haan us din Tuesday aur main Tuesday ko drink nahi karti" she explained while laughing.

The waiter came up with the bottle of wine. He placed it in front of Manvi, she gave it a temperature check and gestures a thumbs up.

"May I ?" the waiter asked. She gestured to him to pour it in two glasses. The waiter did the same.

"Arey lekin tumhein pata hai ki main nahi pita"

"Sharab peekar koi barbaad nahi hota, uparwale ne banai taki sab pi paakar khush reh sakein, piyo" Manvi explained and Aarav slapped his forehead.

"Hey bhagwan ye kaisi biwi di hai tune mujhe, duniya bhar ke mard apni biwiyon ko sharab pilate hain aur biwiyan unhein rokti hai, yahan meri biwi mujhe peene ke liye insist kar rahi hai" he said dramatically.

Manvi laughed and he nodded in disbelief. He took a sip from the wine glass for the first time.

The manager asked the couples to join them in the dance and she agreed.

"Manvi mujhe dance nhi aata" he said.

"Par mujhe toh aata hai na, tum bas mujhe follow karna" she replied and took him to the floor.

Manvi placed his hand on her waist and held another hand. She placed her hand on his shoulder and they started to dance.

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko