Chapter 47: Pre-wedding Rituals

Manvi had to pack her bags for the wedding. She made a face and went upstairs. Nitya laughed at this and she went to her room to tease her.

"Tch! Tch! Tch! Kya din aa gaye hain ek ladki apne hi sasural se bida ho rahi hai vapas apne sasural mein aane ke liye " she said teasingly.

Manvi glared at her and hits her lightly "Sab teri aur tere us pati ki wajah se ho raha hai, na tum dono bhaagke shaadi karte, na uska accident hota, na vo kuch bhoolta aur naa hi ye sab hota"

"Arey wah Manvi ji ye kya baat hui aap sara ilzaam mere bhole bhale pati par kyun laga rahi hain, aur agar blame kar bhi rahi hain toh thankful bhi hoiye, agar mere pati aapki shaadi na bhoolte toh bhala aapke pati aapko sabke samne propose karte ?" She asked teasingly and Manvi blushed.

"Dekho toh kaise sharma rahi hai" she teased her again. Manvi picked her bags and was about to go downstairs. Meanwhile Nandini came with two glasses of orange juice with.

"Achha hua tum dono yahin ho, lo main tumhare liye juice laai hun" she said. She handed the glass of juice to Nitya first and then to Manvi, she also handed a chit to her along with it.

"Choti maa..."

Nandini glared at her to remain silent, Manvi smiled.

"Chal chal fatafat juice khatam kar aur jaa yahan se" Nitya said. Manvi quickly read the note and Nandini left.

"Terrace par milo" read the note.

"Nitu tu yahin ruk, chhat par na mere kuch kapde hain, main lekar aati hun" she said. Nitya understood that something was definitely wrong and she decided to tease her.

"Haan haan jaa jaa"

Manvi went upstairs happily. Aarav could hear the voice of her anklets and he hid behind a pillar. Manvi entered the terrace but she couldn't find Aarav anywhere. Aarav came from behind, near her and shouted in her ears. Manvi got scared with it and she closed her eyes, Aarav pulled her in his embrace.

"Aarav tum!" She exclaimed and hit him lightly. Aarav pulled him in an embrace.

Nitya was about to head upstairs when Aniket stopped her.

"Chandralekha ji" Nitya stopped and turned around.

"Dekhiye mujhe please maaf kar deejiye, main un logon ki insult nahi karna chahta tha, aapne thik kaha vo bade hain mujhse mujhe unse aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi, par main kya karta, aapko koi tang kare, aapki aankhon mein aansoo laaye mujhse bardasht nahin hota, isliye maine..."

"Thik hai main aapko maaf kar deti hun, lekin mere ek sawal ka jawab denge?" She asked.

Aniket smiled lightly and said " Puchiye na Chandralekha ji"

"Aapko meri itni fikar kyun hai, kyun aap meri aankhon mein aansoo nahi dekh paate, aapko itni taklif kyun hoti hai? Aakhir hum aapke hain kaun?" She asked, looking at him lovingly.

Aniket had all the answers to her questions but he couldn't reply as he knew that she was married to someone else.

Nitya giggled lightly and said "Aap sochiye, main jaati hun"

Aniket asked "Aap kahan jaa rahi hain Chandralekha ji ?"

"Chhat par, aapke bhai aur apni behen....Mera matlab hai apni saheli ko range haathon pakadne, aap chalenge?"

"Matlab? Vo dono upar?" He asked and Nitya nodded.

"Neechey Bhagat Chachu kabse Manvi ji ka wait kar rahe hain " he said and they went upstairs.

Aniket and Nitya noticed both of them romancing and smiled looking at each other.

"Ye dono bhi na, ek din bhi ek dusre ke bina nahi reh sakte" Aniket commented.