Chapter 27

DELHI, INDIA

Everyone was at the dining table having breakfast. After so many days Manvi had entered the kitchen as she had been busy all this time due to her exams. She knew that Aarav was still upset with her, so she had prepared all of Aarav's favorites.

"Kya baat hai Maa aaj toh nashte mein alag hi maza aa gaya" he said chewing a bite of the idli.

"Maine nahi banaya" Pooja said.

He eyed Nandini and asked " Toh choti Maa aapne?"

Nandini nodded, she moved aside and could see Manvi standing behind her with a smile.

"Manvi ne banaya hai, breakfast aur lunch dono isine banaye hain" Nandini replied.

"Aur khabardar jo aaj khana doston se baant kar khaya hai toh" Pooja warned him.

Aarav got up to leave, and just as he reached his bike, Manvi saw that he had left lunch. She picked it up and rushed outside. Aarav was going to sit on his bike when he saw Manvi approaching him.

"Ruko, ye tiffin" she said.

Aarav took it from her. He said "Khana bahot achha bana tha, dobara zaroor banana"

NEW YORK, U.S.A

Aniket was lying beside Nitya holding her hand. Nitya kept her hand on his was about to get up but he didn't leave her.

"Nitya mujhe nahin jaana" he said.

"Mere exams aa rahe hain Aniket" Nitya said, she was almost teary.

Aniket closed his eyes for a moment, he smiled and said " Hmm"

"Abhi ke liye baat manni padegi tumhari" he said.

Nitya nodded with a smile.

"6 mahine hain Nitya, soch lo, tab tak tumhein milne nahi bulaunga aur na hi khud aaunga, taki tum distract na hou" he said getting up from the bed.

"Roz phone calls bhi nahi, warna tumhara samay barbaad hoga" he said, eyeing her.

"Aur haan roz chat bhi karunga toh sirf tumhara haal puchne ke liye, iske alawa koi idhar udhar ki baaat nahi" he said and she giggled while listening to this.

He packed his bag and said " Isliye shareef ladko ki tarah mahine mein 1 baar tumhein chitthi likhunga, aur tumhein jawab dena padega Nitya"

Nitya smiled hearing this and she nodded.

"Fir"

"Fir kya?" Nitya asked, she had got emotional as he was leaving her.

"Fir" he came near her and wiped her tears "Fir in aansuon ko hamesha ke liye door kar dunga, I promise"

Nitya nodded and then hugged him tight, she was in tears.

"Arey tum hi toh keh rahi thi ki main chala jaun, chahti ho toh ruk jata hun"