She hoped Taylor liked the dinner. She knew she was used to having her chef, so she wondered if her cooking would even compare. She heard the door unlock.

"Hey, baby. Something smells good."

"I made us dinner! You said you'd let me cook for us and I was bored waiting for you."

"If it's as delicious as you, I'm looking forward to it."

The two had dinner in comforting silence.

"Is it okay? I know it isn't chef-made, but I tried."

"It isn't as delicious as you, but it's a close second. Thank you for dinner."

"You're welcome. Now wait there, I have a sexy kind of surprise for you."

Karlie quickly went upstairs to change into black lingerie. She did something bold. She slipped her legs through the harness. This would be the first time she'll be wearing the strap-on harness, and she hopes Taylor will approve.

She walked downstairs and played some soft music. She wished she had the recording of Taylor's voice. The dancer loved dancing to her voice.

"I know we've both been busy with work, but I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you. Do you remember when I danced for you the first time? During our first lesson?"

"I don't think I could ever forget it."

Taylor turned around, and her eyes drifted down to the dildo.

"I hope this is okay. I just figured we could try something different. If you don't want to, I'll take it off right away."

The songwriter tugged on her hand to pull her closer. She stood in between her legs as they kissed.

"It's more than okay."

Karlie began moving her hips to the beat, making sure her green eyes never left blue ones. She was no longer nervous dancing for Taylor. Their relationship had grown so much since their first lesson.

"You're so gorgeous. I can't wait to have you fuck me."

The song ended, and Taylor gestured for her to come closer. They began making out. The moans they were making couldn't be concealed.

"Let me ride you."

Taylor still needed to be in control, and that was more than okay with Karlie. She stepped out of clothes before she eased herself down on the dildo. She took it all, and she realized why Taylor liked fucking her with it, the power. She bounced on the dildo, taking it slow, and she dug her fingernails into her hips.

She grabbed her throat, making sure they locked eyes before she spoke.

"You're the first person who has ever fucked me like this, but you're still giving me the control."

She trusted her. She could tell by that statement. Karlie wasn't surprised by her words. Taylor rode her just right, making sure she was hitting her clit with every motion. It was a thrill.

"How good does this feel for you?"

"It's driving me wild, Taylor."

Taylor bit down against her neck at her name. She screamed out. She placed kisses all over her collar.

"Let's go to the hot tub."

* * *

Taylor just let someone fuck her with a strap-on, something she thought she wouldn't allow. But, it wasn't just anyone. It was Karlie. She was many firsts for Karlie, but now Taylor got to experience a first with the younger girl.

The dildo meant dominance. That's why she wouldn't let anyone else use it on her. If another submissive would've done that, she would've punished them for suggesting the idea. With Karlie, she invited the idea. She was intrigued to know what Karlie could do with it.

Taylor helped her get into the hot tub, and all you could hear were the jets, and all you could smell was chlorine.

"Was I okay? With the dildo, I mean?"

Karlie had become braver, using the terms instead of walking around them. She used to be so shy, so unaware of herself. When Karlie asked about their first lesson during the dance, she thought of how far they had come. The songwriter knew she was meant to be her muse simply by their chance encounter. Now? It was written down. All the words were about Karlie now.

"You were perfect."

"I was worried at first, but now I understand why you like it so much."

"I never let anyone do that before."

"Mm. I like being first."

Karlie used her line on her mockingly. She wondered if the dancer memorized more about her. She wondered if she dreamt of her as much as Taylor dreamt of her.

The two kissed sweetly, and then it turned steamy.

"I want to watch you fuck yourself with the jets."

Karlie nodded her head before she got into position. She used her body for support. As soon as the jets hit her clit, she moaned. The position she was in made it perfect for playing with her breasts. She stroked her nipples gently, flicking them every so often.

"How does that feel, baby?"

"It feels so good, Taylor."

Her response was breathy. It was such a turn-on. She reached around to get fingers in her. She adjusted them just right for Karlie to moan. Slowly she pumped her three fingers in and out. Karlie bucked her hips and moaned and screamed and begged. She allowed her to have an orgasm. Taylor loved their adventures together.