Chapter 2- Let Me Love You Harry!

Start from the beginning

We were all hanging in my loft blasting music and in our own worlds.

"Do you guys drink?" I heard Vincent ask.

I turned down the music. "Yeah sometimes, why?" Lola asked.

"Well I wonder if you wanted to play Spin the Bottle: Truth or Dare but spice it up a little. Like if you refuse to do the dare or say the truth you must take a shot. I mean I thought it would be cool." Vincent said.

"Yeah that sounds like fun let me go get the alcohol." I said getting up. "Your dad knows you drink?" Vincent asked. "Yupp! He would rather know then me come home at random hours of the night drunk. So he supplies it because he knows that if he doesn't I will just sneak it anyways." I said in a 'duh' tone.

He just nodded. I proceeded to get the drinks and glasses and came and sat back down.

"Okay you start Ryder." I said

"Can they be sex related or anything?" he asked

"I don't care just no 3rd grade dares" Lola said

"Okay lets see.." he spun the bottle and it landed on Vincent "Vincent truth or dare?" Ryder asked

"Ha dare of course"

"Well I dare you to chug this whole thing of beer and don't stop until it's done." he said

I handed Vincent a bottle of beer and he bobbed his head like he was counting to 3 then he knocked his head back 

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG" we yelled.

He finished pretty quickly. Oh yeah this was going to be fun.

Vincent spun the bottle and it landed on Lola.

"Truth or Dare?" 

"Uhmmmm truth?" she more said it as a question

"Who would you rather kiss Ryder or Harry Styles" he asked

I started laughing. Earlier we had a discussion that even though he is in a gay band and plays shitty music she thinks he is just "sooooo hott" well that's how she put it. (no offence to directioners I love there music but it's just for the book)

She tilted her head back taking a shot. Her face twisted form the bitter taste. "Okay anyways...." she said spinning the bottle. It landed on me.

"Dare" I said immediately without her asking. I loved doing dares.

"Hmmmm.......Okay you have to give the person to your right a lap dance for the whole song." she said with a smirk. My eyes got huge! Oh my gosh. I looked to my right to see a smirking Vincent who sat back in his chair waiting. 

"Come on you have NEVER turned down a dare....don't start now Dez" Ryder said.

"Put on  Purr Like A Cat" (Play Song Now)

As the song started I stood in front of Vincent and he grabbed my hips. I shoved them off though and whispered in his ear "No touching" Oh yeah lets just see how this badboy likes getting teased.

As the song started I started slowly twirling my hips just above his crotch ,going with the beat. I turned around sitting on his lap slowly grinding him. I pushed my hair back and kept going. He still kept his hands off my hips. I started rubbing my thighs while biting my lip looking back at him. His face was in awe. I figured to spice it up a little so I went back facing towards him kissing his neck lightly and moaning in his ear. "Remember you are teasing him" I had to tell myself. 

I pulled back and kept grinding my hips with his and kept perfect eye contact. LUST LUST LUST. That's all I saw when I looked at him. I could feel the slight bulge in his pants and I had to keep myself form laughing. The song was speeding up slightly so i turned around spread my legs open and got faster. I figured to give him some control so I put his hands on my hips. He gripped tightly like I would just disappear. I felt his hot breath against my neck slowly kissing it. Thank God the songs ended and I got up like nothing happened and walked back down in my chair.

"Damm" I heard him say under his breath. If he only knew that it was a lot of fun for me too.

"Dez and I were on our high schools dance team. Lets just say they taught us a lot." Lola said with a smirk

"It's okay man, your lucky a lot of guys in high school would kill to have that happen. Lucky man." Ryder said throwing me a wink.

I just laughed because he was right. Same goes with Lola. We weren't whores or anything we just weren't shy. At all.

"My turn" I said in a sweet tone. The game lasted a long time doing pointless dares and stupid truths. The only one drunk was Lola. Of course.

"Hey I am going to put her upstairs, I really do have to get home. I have work tomorrow." Ryder said with a half passed out.

"Yeah that's fine" I said smiling picking up all the bottles and cups.

"Let me feel your curls Harry!" I heard Lola scream. I laughed to myself.

"So that was quite a show you put on earlier." Vincent said randomly making me jump. I quickly composed myself and smiled sweetly.

"I am afraid I have no idea what you are talking about." I said acting innocent. He laughed shaking his head.

"I have a question though. If you are supposed to be this badass juvenile delinquent then why aren't you ... you know....mean or whatever."

He sighed "Well you see my parents and I don't get along. I was only like that when I was there. I didn't want to become like that but it just happened. But hey if you want I will become an asshole I have no problem with that." He said putting his cool guy act again.

"I'm good. Look I know we barely know each other but I am here if you ever need to talk." I said being nice

"And if I need another lap dance?" he asked a smirk playing on his perfect full lips.

"Goodnight Vincent." I said walking away adding a sway to my hips cause I could feel his eyes on my ass.

"Night Princess" I could hear the smile in his voice.

 I got up stairs, and set a glass of water and 2 Advil's on the table for Lola since I knew she would have a hangover. I walked over and brought the trash can over just in case and tied her hair back so she didn't have to worry about that either. "Harry you have 4 nipples.......I wanna touch them." Lola said in her sleep. I laughed at her walking out

 I took another hott shower and thought about my life. Lola was right I should talk to someone , I need to be happy again. I can't dwell on the past. I walked out of the shower washing off the rest of the make up that didn't come off, brushed my hair putting it into a messy bun and changed into a matching bra and underwear set. If I ever learned anything it's always match, You never know what could happen. 

I climbed into my big fluffy bed and pulled the sheets up to my neck and closed my eyes.

"Let me love you Harrryyyyyyy" Lola screamed.

With that I fell asleep smiling to myself. Maybe this summer wouldn't be so bad after all.