30. 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄

— THE SKY   QUICKLY    TURNED TO    DAWN

There was fire running through the clouds and pink hues intertwining with the atmosphere. I could see now why Pony loved the sky so much at moments like these. I watched as the old, run down curtains flowed like silk as the breeze came through the open window. Dally's arms still wrapped around my waist, his face against my neck and his breathes light and steady.

Dally wanted me to stay with him last night, and I gladly obeyed. I wanted to be as close to him as he did with me. There was an unspoken spark flying in the air that we both felt, that we both craved.

His arms around me felt like angel wings, shielding me from all sin. His breathes tickled my neck lightly, easing me further into a sedated state. Everything was perfect, he was perfect. The room was the perfect temperature, not too hot and not too cold. The bed felt perfectly plush, the mattress supporting our weight just enough.

I slowly closed my eyes, my eyelids feeling like weights and my pupils like dry sand. I was about to fall back into slumber when I heard Dally groan.

He shifted his hands over my body lightly, moving his arms higher so that they were wrapped around my torso. He pulled me closer to him, his embrace tight and needy, afraid that if he let go id disappear. I felt his lips begin to kiss my neck, making goosebumps run all over my body. They started off sweet and delicate, but slowly got more rough and indigent. I felt him bite my skin lightly and I gasped from the sensation, his lips smirking into my neck from my reaction.