16. 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

— I STARED AT  SYLVIA  WITH A VERY,   DARK   AND  CONTAMINATED  STARE

Her glances switched between me and Dally after staring at one another for a few seconds, which felt like forever. Dally stood up straight, sliding his glass of liquor toward him and shooting it down his throat. He kept his eyes on Sylvia, his pupils narrowing at the sight of her like a cat.

"Well?.." She swore, tapping her finger impatiently on the counter of the bar, sitting down on one of the stools.

I quickly poured her a shot, sliding it to her and watching her shoot it back whilst giving me the death stare. I felt as though I just gave her poison, but she had the antidote— as she didn't walk away, she just stood there, waiting for something.

"That'll be $2" I told her, making her face scrunch into both confusion and even more anger.

"Uh? no it isn't? I've gone here longer than you've been here and I can tell you right now, it is not that much." She seethed, he's jaw clenching. She looked as though she was about to throw a punch at me, but held herself back as she didn't want to be kicked out. I'm sure she would have been banned to, from the way she acted something told me she's gotten in so many fights at Bucks that she couldn't even count them on all 10 fingers.

"We upped the price, shipments are more expensive." I lied, not backing down. They never upped the price, I only charged her extra because she was a pain in my ass and I wanted her out.

She rolled her eyes at me, placing down a 3 dollar bill and walking away, back to her group of blondes and brunettes alike.

"Buck didn't change the price?" Dally asked me confused before looking back at her and watching her talk to her friends, whispering and murmuring while watching me and Dally. "Wait.." He smirked at me, realising what I did. "Wow, you're funny."

"Right," I said sarcastically, "I seriously don't get what he problem is."

"I don't either. Whenever we were on a "break" she never acted this way with the girls I was seeing or hooking up with." He explained, looking at me then down at the counter. The fact he explained he had hookups and partners in between their breaks didn't reassure me about how he was overall as a boyfriend— but then again, she was a bitch and cheated so I couldn't blame her.

"Honestly, let her stare. I'm sick of her shit." I groaned, serving up another drink for a different customer. Dally laughed at my confidence, a smirk at his face and lust in his eyes. I suppose confidence is a turn on I thought to myself.

Dally looked over toward the pool table before looking back at me. I immediately knew what he was thinking and shook my head. "No, Buck will flip. I'm supposed to be working Dal."

"C'mon.. surely he can let you have some fun. I'll ask him alright? you stay put" He walked away and over to Buck who was leaning on the wall toward the door, flirting with some chick.

Buck's game was going smoothly until Dally walked over, the girls eyes immediately focusing on him. She was practically eye-fucking him, and it bothered me to end. Though, even with the girl— who was beautiful might I add, had her eyes trained on him, he didn't once glance at her.

Buck looked over to me, then back at Dallas before nodding. Buck patted me on the back after walking behind the bar, letting me know I could take a break.

Dally took my hand, dragging me to the pool room which made me giggle from excitement. He grabbed a pool cue, handing it to me. Some guys that I didn't know patted him on the back, giving him greetings. He winked at me, placing his hands on my hips and guiding me over to the table. "You know how to play?" He questioned.

"Yeah, Imma be honest I was kinda good back at my old place." I laughed, making him deeply chuckle. The guy across from me stared at me with lust, making me slightly shift uncomfortably. Dallas saw this and immediately began staring the guy down, making the guy re-concentrate and bend down to align himself with the billiard balls.

He hit one of the stripped balls, making it ricochet off the sides of the table and falling into one of the sockets. A cocky grin formed on his face, him looking back up at me with confidence.

I rolled my eyes, bending over the table and lining up my shot. Dally stood behind me, his crotch against my ass, making me blush intensely. I shimmied my hips slightly, teasing him which made his grip on my hips tighten and him groan slightly. I didn't care if people around us were watching, hell I don't think many even were. They were all in their own worlds, some of them drunk and others busy eyeing girls around the bar or making out with their girlfriends.

I finally hit the ball after waiting for a few seconds, the ball rolling smoothly into the socket whilst also hitting another one on the way. I stood up straight once again, a big grin on my face.

Dally kissed my neck, rubbing the skin under my shirt. "Good job babydoll"

"Thanks" I turned to him, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss. "I wanna keep going." I told him, making him nod his head and watch the guy make his move. The further into the game, the more tense it became. Every time the guy hit in a ball, so did I, making us both at a tie each time. With each ball I got in, Dally's behaviour toward me got even more greedy and lustful. I could tell that he was getting turned on more and more, making me melt into him further. But with each action Dally took, the deadlier the guys stare got, and the more aggressive his hits were.

"Tell ya what!" The guy announced right before I was about to take my turn, making me stand up straight. If you win, i'll give ya $10. But, if I win..." He paused, "I get to have the girl all to myself, up in that little room of yours Dally, and make her feel better than you ever could."

My heart dropped at his words, Dally's hands instantly letting go of my body and lunging toward the guy. I gasped, running over in attempts to stop Dally, but it was too late. He had already swung and his fists wouldn't stop swinging. I attempted to grab his shoulders in order to stop him but he didn't even react.

— ALL HE SAW WAS  RED