19. 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃

—DALLY'S  SKIN  WAS THAT OF  SILK

My finger pads lightly brushing over his pale complexion.  I circled my fingers around the occasional freckles that were placed sporadically, some on his nose and others toward his cheekbones. He looked more peaceful when sleeping, like an angel finally put to rest in the clouds. It was sweet, and it made him look innocent instead of his usual vexed expression.

Dally groaned, shuffling slightly in his spot. I quickly pulled my fingers away and rolled over, resting my eyes so that he wouldn't notice that I was awake.

I felt the dipped spot next to me rise lightly, Dally's hands finding their way to my waist. I felt a pair of lips delicately placing kisses on my neck, tickling my skin. I smiled at the feeling, serotonin releasing into my brain.

"Morning baby.." Dally mumbled, his morning voice making butterflies rage within my stomach. It was rough and raspy, light and somehow softer than his normal voice. "Did you sleep okay?" He asked, stroking a strand of hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear.

I rolled over to face him, slowly opening my eyes to find him staring back at me with eyes of adoration. All of a sudden pain came rushing back to my forehead, slightly less painful than before but still sore. I hissed, lightly touching the wound. Dally quickly pulled my hand away, "Don't touch it, it'll make it worse." He reminded me.