24. 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

— THE ROOM WENT   SILENT,   THE ONLY THING TO BE   HEARD   WAS MY  PANTING

— THE ROOM WENT SILENT, THE ONLY THING TO BE HEARD WAS MY PANTING

"What do you mean he was stabbed?!" Darry yelled nervously. The tears wouldn't stop falling, staining my face and soaking my skin. "Where is he?"

I pulled Darry by the hand and ran us out the door, the gang following behind us quickly. The sky was dimmer than before, the sun setting behind the clouds, giving the world around us an orange hue. It was something I wish that I could have soaked in and watched happen, but the moment was now turned bitter for the events taking place were detrimental.

We turned the corner and Dally was against the brick wall of an alley way between two houses. His hand was on his chest, soaked in blood and his white wifebeater red all over, as if It were painted with rose petals.

I quickly ran to his side, placing my hand on top of his and adding pressure to the wound. "It's okay, It's okay" I rambled while sobbing. "You're gonna be okay, okay? I promise." I held his face, red blood rubbing off onto his pale skin. His eyes were droopy and his muscles were weak. He nodded lightly, putting his other hand on top of mine. I held my forehead to his, staring into his eyes with love.

"We need to take him to the hospital now!" Darry shouted, the gang arguing with one another about why and how this happened. I watched as they bickered intensely, raising their voices with one another and letting out curses. I looked to Soda who wasn't saying anything, he was just watching me and Dallas.