03. 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

— MY  HEART  LODGED INTO MY  THROAT  AS I SAW THE  COP  SIRENS

— MY HEART LODGED INTO MY THROAT AS I SAW THE COP SIRENS

"Fuck!" I shouted as I quickly began to run, Dally's hands intertwined with mine. My feet pounded on the pavement, both pairs of feet synced with Dally's.

We ran for whatever felt like forever as a cop chased us, his screams filling the streets— warning us to stop.

I was terrified, my face and forehead sweating out of fear. When I saw Dally looking back he was... smiling?. His grin told me everything. That he lived off of adrenaline and the thrill of danger. It was scary, knowing that a person I was running with was not only a juvenile delinquent, but a risk. He was not only risking his life, but also mine— and the scariest part? It seemed that he didn't care.

If I got shot right that second, would he stop and cover my wound? or would he keep running? no looking back?. How much does Dallas Winston care about the people he's with. Is he really that heartless? or is that just what he wants to be.

Dally quickly pulled me into a dark alley way, the cop running right past us. We were stood up against the brick wall, our heavy breathes filling the silence of the night.

My heart was still beating fast, I felt like I was going to pass out— both from fear and adrenaline. My legs hurt like a bitch as did my throat. I looked over to Dally and his hand was on his forehead, his expression reading "I can't believe what just happened" and a smile.