13. 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒

— A  POUNDING  NOISE BEGAN TO  RICOCHET  OFF OF MY   WINDOW

I knew it was Dallas, but I chose to ignore it. I had just gotten home from my shift and I was beyond knocked out. I didn't want to do deal with Dally and his speech that he had prepared for me, if he had one at all. I was so tired that my limbs could barely function at all, my eyes were heavy and my arms were sore from constantly grabbing bottles and tipping them. My voice felt scratching from having to shout over the loud music and voices in the bar.

After that argument on the street, I left straight to my shift and thankfully, Dal didn't follow. He didn't even come to him room. My guess is that he strayed away as he didn't want to deal with my complaints.

In all fairness, I did call him a cunt— but rightfully so. He treats me like i'm an experiment, like something he can use. If he doesn't get what he wants from me, he treats me like garbage, just like last night.

My window continued to make a tapping sound, making me grow even more annoyed by each tap. I didn't want to give in to answering to Dally, but I also didn't want to have to try and fall asleep to constant sound of stones hitting my window.

I decided to suck it up and yell at him to shut up from below. I wasn't going to let him in, I wasn't going to converse. I was done, at least for now until I actually was well rested and in the right headspace.

Before I could reach the window, dragging my feet out of bed, the tapping stopped.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, but shrugged as I was satisfied that I didn't have to sit through the noise anymore. I walked back over to my resting place and crawled into bed, covering myself comfortably with my blankets.

I was slowly drifted off to sleep when I heard a loud— and very harsh, knock on my window. I jumped, looking toward the direction of the noise.

I saw Dally crouching outside of my window on the roof of my sunroom. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, covering myself with my sheets once again, not bothering to respond or get up and tell him to go away.

He knocked again, this time harsher and I could hear him whisper yelling my name. I continued to ignore him.

I then heard a crack, making my heart jump. I looked over to see Dally prying the window open with a piece of wood that found had chipped off of the exterior. I quickly ran over and shut the window, shaking my head no.

He looked at me with a frustrated expression, mumbling with his teeth gritted, "let me in" to which I replied with shaking my head no.

He hit the window sill, looking to the side. I knew that he wouldn't leave if I didn't let him in, he'd just keep bugging me. Like a spike poking at achilles heel, so I decided to give in. Just once, this once.

"What!?" I whisper yelled, Dally climbing through my window and looking around my room. He looked down at my body, my legs bare and my underwear showing underneath my oversized shirt. He smirked a little, licking his lips. I slapped his shoulder and pointed toward my eyes.

He sighed, "I wanted to talk to you.." He whispered lightly, his voice sounding cold but warm at the same time.

I stayed silent, looking away from him with my arms crossed. He grabbed my chin, pulling me to face him. I wanted to swat his hand away and shove him out of my room. I was tired and I knew that I would do something i'd regret because of my exhaustion. I didn't swat his hand away. Instead I kept my hands at my side, not moving them an inch. He looked into my eyes, knowing that what he was doing would cause me to freeze—to not fight it and to allow him to speak.

"Listen... Cerise.." He began, sincerity in his voice. "I.. I'm sorry. I really am. Ive never felt this way about anybody before, i've never felt a connection like I have with you. I felt hurt and betrayed every time you told me you didn't want affection whenever I showed it... cause I guess you're the first broad I ever showed affection to."

Hearing these words from Dallas was shocking. The fact he apologised is what made my head spin the most.

"Dal I-" I stopped myself, attempting to gather the words I needed to speak. He stared at me as I stood there in shock. "I.. thought that-"

"I know what ya thought, trust me." He cut me off, looking at me like he knew everything about me, like he wanted to know more. "Everybody thinks the same thing, and I don't blame 'em."

He approached me slowly, reaching his hand out toward me face. I retracted slightly, confused as to what he was doing. He gave me a reassuring look, letting me know that it was okay and that he wasn't going to do anything drastic.

He stroked my cheek gingerly, allowing me to melt within his touch. He looked into my eyes with what seemed to be love, but I didn't believe it as Dally didn't love.

My breathe hitched slightly, my heart beginning to flutter and butterflies entering my stomach. His other hand moved to my hair, stroking it and brushing the strands lightly, which set me even more at ease. My lips tingled as I wanted and waited for his lips. He slowly leaned into me, our breathe beginning to collide as we drew closer.

As our lips touched, I felt fireworks set off within my body. Our lips continued to dance with one another as my fingers latched into his brown, soft strands. I toyed with the hairs on the nape of their necks, lightly pulling on them. He groaned into my mouth, his hands quickly finding themselves at my waist. We slowly walked back toward the bed, my body falling back on to the soft duvet like a cloud underneath my figure.

Dally crawled on top of me, hitching my leg over his waist. "Is this okay?" Dally mumbled as he broke our kiss. I nodded at him, stroking his jawline.

"I don't want to have sex.. but I-"

"I know.. don't worry, I know baby." He reassured me, smiling a bit. Our body's were against one another, my breasts pressing against his chest. I felt his cold necklace dangle and stroke against my collarbone, making my body shiver and goosebumps to rush down my spine.

I felt a need for him, a need to be closer to him. As he latched onto my neck, sucking and biting lightly, I lightly thrusted up into his pelvic area. He moaned lightly, making me moan with him from the sounds coming from his mouth. "Fuck baby.." He groaned, gripping my waist tighter.

After Dally giving me a few more love bites, he pulled away and connected our foreheads together. We smiled wildly, giving one another a small kiss before pulling away and holding one another.

"Can you stay tonight?" I suggested to him, desperation within my voice. He nodded, tucking my head into his neck.

"Will you be my girl?" He begged, making me look up at him once more, our eyes connecting with one another in attempts to say words we couldn't put together. I nodded with a smile, giving him a light kiss on his nose before hiding my face within his neck once more. As we drifted off to sleep, we both knew..

— THAT I WAS  HIS  AND HE WAS   MINE