08. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆

— DALLAS  STROKED  MY  BACK  AS WE  LAY  WITH  ONE ANOTHER

My face tucked into the crook of his neck, his breathe light and steady. His eyes were closed, but I knew he were awake. I looked up at him to watch his face and his beautiful features. He opened his eyes a little bit to see me, smiling a bit at the sight.

Last night wasn't a blur, even though Dally said it would be. I remember everything, even if I were wasted. It felt almost as if I had sobered up by the time me and Dally got to Buck's.

"Cerise.." he mumbled, his breathes still smelling of cigarettes from the night before. "Do you remember last night?"

"Yes... I remember everything" I smiled, he stroked my cheek before tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

He looked thankful, almost like a wave of relief washed over him. "Good.. that's good" his teeth showing as he smiled at me. That wild, dazzling smile that drove me crazy, even if I didn't want to admit it.

"If I didn't would you kick me out?" I joked, stroking the smooth skin over his chest before toying with his St.Christopher necklace.

"I'd have you restricted from ever coming into Buck's again" he joked sarcastically and I smacked his chest, giving him a look while he laughed at me and my annoyed expression. "No baby, but I would be disappointed"

"Well... you can always do it again can't you?" I smiled wildly, my heart pounding when reminiscing about the kiss. His beautiful soft lips that were stained a cherry colour. How his breathe tasted of cigarettes and cherry liquor. How his tongue danced with mine, the satisfying feeling of him holding my waist.

He kissed me again passionately, looking into my eyes. I had to admit, Dally was more sappy than I thought. I didn't realise he'd be the kind of guy to lay in bed with a girl and talk sweetly to her, but yet here we were— or maybe I were just different, i'd like to tell myself that. But I didn't know if I would be lying to myself for I didn't know the true answer.

I laid my head on Dally's chest, my eyes wondering around the room aimlessly until my eyes paused at the clock. Immediately my heart jumped out of my chest and I threw the covers off. I hurriedly took off Dally's clothes and put on my own. I wasn't worried about Dally seeing me as I was wearing a bra and panties already, besides he had already seen me the night before.

"Woah, woah where are you going?" Dally quickly sat up, watching me.

"Seline, she's gonna fucking kill me. I forgot to tell her where I was last night remember. She's probably worried sick and the longer I stay here the harder she will scold me when I get home."

"Hey.. hey it's fine don't worry about it. Listen, when she asks, blame me alright?"

"I can't do that Dal.." I told him sternly, standing at the door.

"Then I will" He walked over and grabbed Buck's keys off of his dresser. He opened the door and dragged me downstairs, us both stepping over the bodies passed out cold from the night before.

"Jesus how does Buck deal with the place constantly being like this.."

"He has his ways" He chuckles as we entered the parking lot. The sound of gravel crunching underneath our feet as we made our strides to the red thunderbird parked at the front.

As we drove toward me house, there was a comfortable silence between us over the radio. I looked over at him, admiring his features. He then looked over at me, causing me to quickly look away in embarrassment. He laughed at me, his eyes continuing to stay on the road.

As we arrived at my house, he grabbed my hand before I opened the car door, leaning in to kiss me. "Wait.." I mumbled, drawing back a bit. He pulled back at looked at me confused and a bit frustrated that our lips didn't meet. "... So.. what are we exactly?"

His eyes widened at my question, almost as if he didn't want it to be asked at all. As if he were dreading the thought of pondering on what we were. Were we a couple? were we even together at all? or was I just a girl that he happened to be fond of and wanted to worm his way into my body before fleeing the scene and ignoring me entirely.

My heart pounded rapidly as I waited for his response with the expression on his face— the expression that did not help might I add.

"Uh.... I guess we are.. friends."

My heart dropped at his words and my cheeks felt hot with anger. I wanted to slap him right then and there, but I held back.

Friends? why the fuck would we be friends if we have kissed and shared a bed? is that his idea of friends? friends with benefits sounds more like it, but i'm not even that. I shared myself with him and opened my heart to him, allowing him in. Something that I told myself not to do at all. I knew that falling for him was a bad idea, and I did everything that I could to avoid it— but I gave in and fell and now I see the flaw in it.

"..A-are you serious??" I fumed, almost as if smoke were coming out of my ears. "What the fuck! I can't believe I fell for you. I can't believe I fell for a stupid delinquent."

"I cant believe I kissed a stuck up girl. I mean did you really think we'd get together like that?!"

"Yes Dallas! that's the fucking point of a kiss you idiot! What have you never kissed anyone before!?" I yelled in his face, his jaw clenching harder and harder at my words.

"Of course I have, only the girls I kissed weren't annoying and they knew what they were getting into. They weren't dumb." He sneered, his words hurting me like venom in my blood. I felt tears well up in my eyes and my lips began to quiver. His face, although still stern, was also faced with a mix of regret.

"Don't fucking talk to me." I demanded before getting out and slamming the car door, stomping into my house and slamming the front door. It felt almost as if the whole house were shaking along with my body from anger.

"Cerise! where were you!?" Seline ran over to me, worry crossing her face. I brushed past her, tears staining my face and continuing to flow almost like a river.

I shut my bedroom door and locked it, immediately breaking down sobbing with my face in my hands. I felt so betrayed by Dally, but at the same time angry at myself for even trusting him. I shouldn't have been surprised at all, I knew how he was with girls.

I shouldn't have gave in to him, I should have just let all the feelings go and buried them deep down to never be found. Dally made me fall harder than I intended to, harder than I wanted to. I hated the way he looked, how he was beautiful and irresistible. Dally was like a drug, a drug of love..

— AND I WAS  ADDICTED