V3 Chapter 12 - The Brand New Terminator Gives A Test Drive

It was unclear on how long it has been for Brian as he had recently recovered from the strange process that was performed by Fulgur Ovid. He was currently in the lab, trying to get his bearings as he then went up to a mirror, taking a better look at himself. While he did feel rather refreshed and rejuvenated, he felt rather light in comparison to feeling heavy at first.

He saw his reflection as he ran his hand across his face, making this feeling feel rather weird for himself. In the past, he could get behind having the feeling of a rough and tough form of skin, much like what the Terminators would definitely have, his skin now felt much smoother and refined, like as if he actually felt human. 

Terroriser: "Woah... I look and feel young again..."

Brian said this as he had realized something while looking at his reflection. While he used to look older, he looked fairly younger again as all he could do was stare at his own reflection with widened eyes.

 While he used to look older, he looked fairly younger again as all he could do was stare at his own reflection with widened eyes

Fulgur: "Well my friend. That's pretty much parts of the upgrades and adjustments I needed to do for the process to work."

Brian turned to look at Fulgur, being relatively confused as Fulgur explained without Brian ever needing to ask.

Fulgur: "To put it simply, the adjustments I made will help you blend in and be a powerhouse. I managed to integrate the Artificial Mana Core into your chest perfectly, upgrading you to an automatic B Rank. I managed to take in the liberty of altering your appearance, considering that you look like a robot who technically took human flesh and sewed it on. Giving you a more approachable look instead of the typical supposed badass, but I couldn't properly repair your left eye, so I had to replace that as well. So make sure to run diagnostics when you get the chance."

Terroriser: "Well shit. I wasn't expecting you to do this much."

Fulgur simply shrugged.

Fulgur: "I had nothing better to do, so I went wild."

Terroriser: "So... how long was I out for?"

Fulgur: "A few days. However, your friends went back home and I still need to run a test. Are you up for it?"

Terroriser: "Are you saying I get to test how this body functions?"

Fulgur: "To put it simply, I need to ensure that your body is handling the functions properly. Your body might've gone under different changes, considering that I also had to replace some of the rusty broken parts with the newer state of the art chrome tech from Verdonia. Your supposed Terminator Model technically is slightly outdated in comparison to Verdonian tech, but it integrated nicely. Though with unknown variables, it's unclear if it has properly integrated with your original design."

Brian was slightly conflicted for a moment, but he simply was curious on how much of a difference it would make for him now being a B Rank. He gladly accepted the idea as he made his way to a more secluded part of the facility that Fulgur runs by himself. Though the room he enters is one that seemed to be blank originally, rather dull. However, once the door shut behind him, the room begun to transform into a street within an unknown city he has never been before, making him rather surprised.