Chapter 5 - The First Boss

Konzetsu looked down upon Team 6, seeing that they are nothing but D Rank Adventurers. He chuckled at this very thing, though he stopped himself midway.

Konzetsu: "Though it seems as if you made it this far. I will have to take my leave, but accept this as a parting gift."

Blue energy then left his body as it flowed into the armoured giant. Then Team 6 could notice that its exposed portions started to glow a bright but yet dim blue as its eyes took form. It started to move.

Wildcat: "Now this is bullshit.."

Konzetsu: "Enjoy."

Konzetsu then disappeared from existence as the giant let out a roar that made most of Team 6 cover their ears. 

Delirious: "What the fuck man!?"

Vanoss: "I think we need to be a bit more serious on this one guys..."

Basically/Terroriser: "No shit Evan."

Basically and Brian say at the same time. The giant then started charging at them, forcing them to scatter away from each other. Delirious attacked first, trying to slash into the armour, but he learnt the hard way. The moment his blade made contact with the metal plates, his blade bounced off, leaving him lose his guard. The giant was about to through a punch at him, making him panic, being unable to dodge in time. But..

Basically: "{Fire Ball}!"

Basically launched a ball of fire at the giant, hitting it in the head. After the explosion of flames, the giant was not harmed at all.

Basically: "Oh shit.."

The giant turned to look at Basically, though Brian then charged at the giant, forcing Mana to flow through his robotic arm as it pumped up to land a devastating blow. When the punch connects into the armoured legs, it knocked him back, which completely confused him.

Terroriser: "How durable is this fucker?"

Vanoss and Wildcat leap into the air and was trying to land a strike on the giants head. Though the giant turned in time, swinging its arm in an attempt to knock them both to the ground. Vanoss made his Mana Aura flow around him and it allowed him to manoeuvre around in the air, dodging the arm, but Wildcat had to block the attack and was sent to the ground at a high speed. Vanoss applied Mana to his feet and launched himself at the giant, reaching the head and stabbed into its eye.

Vanoss: "Hah! How do you like that fucker!?"

But something was wrong, the giant wasn't reacting.

Vanoss: "Oh shit.."

Then he saw the giant's punch heading his way as he had no choice but to leap off, landing on the ground gracefully. 

Vanoss: "Damn, I thought that would work.."

Terroriser: "If this thing doesn't bleed, then doesn't this thing have a core of some sorts at least?"

Terroriser scanned the armoured giant, seeing that there is a core, directly in the centre, though it is the most fortified since the toughest part of the armour is right there.

Terroriser: "Yep it does have one. But it has a fuck ton of protection there."

Vanoss: "Can you see a way through that shit then?"

Terroriser: "Well... Unless we can attack that one spot continuously, then yes. But since most of us cannot do jack shit to it right now, no."

Vanoss: "Then continue doing whatever the fuck you were doing and find us a way to win."

Team 6 Isekai - Holo-Verse of Madnessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें