V3 Chapter 5 - The Queen of the Beastmen And A Familiar Face

For a little while, Marcel was complaining to Regis about how he sent Nogla to an island that is far out of their reach, though Regis did explain to him that the one who brought Nogla to that island will be coming back to the port within a week at most, this made Marcel rather pissed off. Yet there was nothing he could do about it since he can't teleport there without knowing more about it or because he hasn't even been there once. That was the downside to the artefact that Miko gave him.

This made him rather upset, but he chose to let it be and await for the person who took him there. So he decided to walk the streets of Elysium, trying to relax his mind. Though a certain voice interrupted his train of thoughts.

???: "Marcel Cunningham, can you hear me?"

The voice echoed through his ears as he was confused on where it was coming from. Though he thought it was his imagination, yet the voice spoke again.

???: "I'm not going to ask you again, can you hear me?"

Marcel blinked a few times as he was completely confused, but before he could speak, he decided to find an alley where he would be left alone. Once he got into a nearby one, far out of anyone's reach, he spoke.

Basically: "Yes I can hear you. Now where are you?"

He then felt a finger tap on his shoulder as he turned around to see a spitting image of the Warden of Time directly in front of his face, though she was mostly covered in a bright blue glow as she almost seemed see through. However he yelled as he suddenly tripped and fell onto his back, groaning a bit in pain.

Basically: "Oww...."

Kronii: "You mortals don't really change at all.."

Basically: "W-Warden..? How the hell are you here!?"

Kronii: "Well I'm not here, I'm still in my Time Prison. However I am able to speak to you directly like this."

Basically: "This is really such a pain..."

He then got back up, dusting himself off.

Basically: "What is it that you want?"

Kronii: "It is a simple task I want you to accomplish as soon as possible. I need you to find a particular item that once belonged to me."

Basically: "Belonged to you? You know the likely hood of finding an ancient artefact is going to be quite limited right?"

Kronii: "For the most part. However I can tell it is nearby, being kept in one of the many buildings of this city."

Basically: "Great... You expect me to find it in a clusterfuck of a full city? You out of your damned mind lady!?"

Kronii: "I will not tolerate your tone Champion, however... If you want to save people from the Blood Moon, you need to find it as soon as you can since it is only a few weeks away."

Marcel then sighed, knowing that this is going to get more annoying.

Basically: "Alright fine.. What is it?"

Kronii: "It is a pocket watch. Though it may seem normal to the naked eye, it contains a small portion of my power. If held by the wrong hands, it can cause major consequences."

Basically: "How lovely... Now not only do I have to help my idiotic friend, I now have to find a pocket watch!?"

Kronii: "Just do this for not only my sake, but for others as well. I am speaking for the people of this very world."