V2 Chapter 1 - A Terminator Sets Sail

Brian got up really early in the morning so he could get things underway. He joined up with Dezmond and they head straight to the harbour, seeing a few ships about, though this does make Brian think of something.

Terroriser: "Hey Dezmond, does Elysium get frequent shipping or something?"

Dezmond: "Not necessarily. If ships come on by, they are mostly here to deliver people about. Adventurers, tourists, even pirates."

Terroriser: "Pirates? Aren't they illegal or something?"

Dezmond: "In most parts of Donia yes but here in Elysium we allow them in. As long as they don't cause any trouble of course."

Terroriser: "So there are such things as good pirates?"

Dezmond: "Every pirate has a moral compass, though to some they seem... questionable but to them, the sea is their life. The open waters always has islands that might have been forgotten or even have special qualities about them. Treasure is not just the only things they seek, but they also protect some artefacts from thieves. So they aren't all bad of course."

Brian took in all the information because as far as he knew, he knows nothing about what is completely beyond Donia, so he thinks that it would be best to stick to Donia until he knows enough to go off of. Eventually they arrive to a particular port where there was a ship docked at the bay. The ship was fairly massive in size with its bright red sails.

Dezmond: "This is the one."

He says while gesturing towards the ship. Though when Brian looked up, he could see a particular flag strung high up above the red sails. It was a pirate flag.

Terroriser: "Are we travelling with pirates Dezmond?"

Dezmond: "Well yes, but don't worry, this captain I know well enough."

Terroriser: "I am not judging or anything but... I just consider this a bad idea."

Dezmond: "There is no need to worry, she is one of the best that had sailed the open waters so she can get us to Obsydia with no problems."

All Brian could do was just sigh at the predicament he was getting himself into, so he decided to stop questioning and just follow along, hoping that things get better.

Terroriser: "I get it, can we go meet the captain now?"

Dezmond: "You read my mind friend."

They both then travelled onto the ship to see the pirate crew carrying things aboard while even doing their own things like partying themselves away. 

???: "There you are Dezmond."

The moment they heard the voice come from their right side, they turned to see the captain of this fine pirate crew.