V3 Chapter 3 - The Nearby Dungeon

It has been about a hour since Evan, Tyler and Delirious left the Sakura Shrine. They did get a tip from Sakura Miko that there was a Dungeon that was discovered not too long ago which the Knights have been keeping a close eye on the ruins. Evan saw this as an opportunity to train himself further while Tyler saw this as a way to test his mentality since he was very focused on trying to tune his head out most of the time. Delirious on the other hand has been a little gloomy lately as he was nervous and checking every corner of his own vision to ensure that he wasn't being followed, though he always felt eyes watching him.

Vanoss: "Hey Delirious, you good?"

Delirious snapped out of his stupor as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Delirious: "No I'm good... Just great honestly.. It feels great to get out into the wilderness and stretch my legs since I have been out of commission for a little while."

He was saying these things to make things not so suspicious since he was having the fear that Death might be watching him the whole time. 

Vanoss: "Well that's good to hear bud. Just checking."

Delirious then continued to walk ahead while Tyler slowed down to Evan's pace to have a secret chat with him.

Wildcat: "You noticed it too right?"

Vanoss: "Yeah. Maybe it is due to the side effects of his resurrection."

Wildcat: "Maybe, but we need to make sure he is alright and ready to go."

Vanoss: "I mean he just got up this morning, heading to a Dungeon might be a good warmup."

Wildcat: "Well, I can't argue with that, but be weary alright?"

Evan just nods as he begins to catch up with Delirious. Tyler kept his gaze on the nervous Delirious the whole time.

Anya: "I feel something strange on mister Delirious."

Tyler then began to whisper to Anya since they are having a mental conversation.

Wildcat: "What is it?"

Anya: "He bares the Mark of Death. Meaning that he has been cursed."

Wildcat: "And you're telling me this shit now?"

Anya: "Well I wasn't sure on what it was. So I would only inform you if I figured it out."

Wildcat: "Well, can you tell me what the Mark of Death means or can you tell me who could've cursed him?"

Anya: "The Mark of Death is a curse that is given to those who have been targeted by a Reaper."

Wildcat: "A Reaper?"

Anya: "The curse is a ticking timer. When the opportunity arises, they will come for the alive being's soul. As for who have cursed him, it is most likely a Reaper."

Wildcat: "So there can be more than one Reaper is what you making it sound like..."

Anya: "Reapers are usually apprentices of Death himself, though their soul task is to guide the souls of the dead to their perspective location. Either being Paradise, or the Underworld. But there is a centre where the dead go when their souls leave the living, they would call it Limbo..."

Wildcat: "So let me get this straight... We pulled Delirious out of the Limbo portion most likely, making it that the Reaper that was supposed to drag him along bared him the Mark of Death right?"

Anya: "Hundred percent the most logical conclusion master Wine."

Wildcat: "Also, just call me Tyler. Just enough of the master bullshit alright?"