V2 Chapter 5 - A Sudden Surprise and the Great War History

It was the next day as the group had just arrived to the lake that Connor mentioned. They decided to stop there for the day and rest up and get fresh supplies. Tyler was really feeling off on this day however. The rest besides Connor knew Tyler for a long time, but the fact that he suddenly became more temperamental recently. Sometimes when it came to checking up on him, he became more aggressive at points and they just decide to just leave him alone to recuperate.

Though through this day, he took the time to sleep inside his tent by himself. The rest of the group sat around the campfire that they set up. It burnt through the night and they knew that their next destination is through the beastman forest that was ahead of them. But they wanted to take the night to unwind a bit.

Connor: "So boys, since we are around this campfire, how about you tell me about yourselves? Or maybe about each six of you?"

Basically: "Not going to lie, that is very random to ask out of the blue there Connor.."

Connor: "It feels necessary to understand who my bodyguards are right?"

Delirious: "I say that is fair."

Basically: "Well I guess I will go first. I am Marcel Cunningham. I met this group through online content. We played online games together and we experimented with our content to the point that we all bonded together as a group."

Connor: "Strong moral standards. Respectable Marcel."

Delirious: "Well, just call me Delirious. I prefer keeping my real name out of everything, makes me be myself."

Vanoss: "Like being batshit crazy?"

Delirious: "Yep. No one can charge me with ridiculous things if they cannot find out my identity."

Connor: "So you a criminal?"

Delirious: "No of course not. I met everyone here the same way Marcel did, I am just the more crazy one of the group and we just went along with it."

Connor: "So adapting it as part of your identity..?"

Delirious: "I don't see the problem in it. Every day we go through an act, we can act like someone else one day, then act as another the next."

Vanoss: "Delirious? When did you get so deep in philosophy?"

Delirious: "Shut it Evan. I can do research when I want to."

Connor: "Are you all like this?"

Basically: "You have not seen all of it. But be glad that you didn't, or you wouldn't be seeing us as the heroes of Elysium bud."

Connor: "And because of that, I will not ask. So you?"

He gestures to Evan.

Vanoss: "I'm Evan Fong. I am the leader of the group which we call Team 6. Six members making a team, simple as that."

Connor: "Simple and effective."

Vanoss: "Yeah... I made gaming content, random content and music content. Every day I always want to try something different, but in this world... It is a lot harder..."

Connor: "I get you. To be honest back on Earth I used to be a voice actor turned content creator."

Basically: "Really?"

Connor: "Yeah, I used to dub content for overseas people to understand what they are watching. But I did keep up some voice acting, I just focused on streaming online. I found it more fun and entertaining to see the world interacting with what I do."