Two Questions For The Readers

This is but another one that is not a chapter, however I wanted to ask some questions so I can get some confirmations.

Question 1: "Should I Create Prequel Books To This Series?"

This one is a bit of an interesting one, however it will help build up the world and build up the history of the characters and deities. Some Vtubers and Streamers will be in them of course but it will help expand the Lore and Universe of this Series. So I need to know your opinion if you want me to do this or not, if you do, do let me know what kind of Prequels you would like to see within the history of this world.

Question 2: "Should I Include Content Creators That Stream Different Forms of Games?"

This one is a bit broad but I will explain my reasoning on this. Essentially since I enjoy writing stories, but also love playing games for fun and entertainment, I tend to watch other content creators play games a lot. Though I won't say specifically which games I play a lot, I might include some that I watch frequently depending on the story's progression. So do let me know if I should.

If you are able to answer these questions for me, that would be very helpful since I do need some clarifications sometimes when it comes to this. Also I hope you all are also enjoying this series that I am still developing as I go along. And I hope you enjoy the rest of your day everyone!