The Scaling of Characters So Far...

So far with the characters I have introduced, I can now finally share their rankings so far at least and how the progression of the members of Team 6 and their Mana Aura and Mana Cores are for the time being since they improve quite quick. However for the antagonists of each Volume, I cannot share their Ranks or abilities until they are defeated by Team 6 since it would spoil the fun. So let's get right to it.

We shat start with the members of Team 6 so far on their current Ranks.

Evan Fong (Vanoss):

Rank: C+
Due to his improvements of manipulating his Mana Aura to Replicate others' Mana Auras, he has begun to improve his focus on implementing the Mana Auras into something better. Though this technique has complexity due to his body having a limit to using them, he constantly goes with the flow without even thinking about how to fight them since he is always copying and adapting to the fights. 

However when he attempts to Replicate people's Mana Aura who is Ranks above him, his body will essentially immediately collapse. So in order for him to Replicate them, he needs to improve his Mana Core to actually handle them. 

So far he is able to Replicate Delirious's Aura of Flowing Water and Shien Kageyama's Shadow Form. Many would soon call this power of his, the Mana Replication.

Brian Michael Hanby (Terroriser):

Rank: ???
Due to his Artificial Mana Core being destroyed, he will remain Unranked due to it. However his Armour which its name is not commonly known unless you are knowledgeable to the history of the world. The Armour being known as the Armour of Gildred, is an Armour that belonged to a very powerful magician that used to work under the Guardian of Civilization known as Gildred.

The Armour allows their power to escalate to greater heights, exceeding normal limitations and have access to stronger Spells. Though these Spells can vary depending on the wielder of this Armour since you can actually come up with them to adapt. Most of Brian's Spells is mainly made up by him, allowing him to know his own arsenal to adapt to the occasion.

Tyler Wine (Wildcat):

Rank: C+ (C- Without Anya Melfissa)
His Mana Core mostly builds up based on his aggressiveness. He can be really strong and useful against the really strong ones due to him being a powerhouse, being able to create powerful attacks that can fly out of his sentient weapon Anya Melfissa.

Anya improves his Mana Core and his overall strength. Though due to their souls and minds being linked together, being known in Anya's terms as a Soul Link, they are able to work off of each other with their emotions. The power also adapts with Tyler's emotions overall. The more angrier he gets, the more damage output he would do, however the consequences is that he would lack control on what he can do with it. But if he remains calm, he can control his power to the way he sees fit, however the consequences of this is that he would lack the output in damage, with it being more concentrated. 

Anya Melfissa is best against deity level threats, but it also adapts on its output based on the master's Rank. So with Tyler's Rank, they would stand no chance against any deity of any kind. So he has to improve his Mana Core to improve the overall raw power.

Marcel Cunningham (Basically):

Rank: B-
His Mana Core is not as complexed or complicated as the others since he can use any known form of Magic and Spells if his Mana Core has improved enough. He spent his time studying most common ones so he can have them in his arsenal. Mostly using Fire based Spells, along with ones that can improve his overall Mobility, Support and now recently, entering the more complicated and risky Spells from the Chrono Magic category.