Volume 1 Rants

Right, so with Volume 1 done and the introduction to the world now complete as well, including key features to keep track of everything, I felt like it would be best to talk about what I thought worked and what I was thinking about when coming up with the idea.

To start off, I decided to put this story into Volumes, which keeps track of the story arcs essentially. But it also allows you to keep things in particular orders allowing you to keep track on what happened around a certain point in the story. I was not sure if this was the right move to do but I am going to keep it this way and I hope that you all are fine with it.

Now I will discuss on what I was thinking about for Volume 1. It is more of an introduction to how Team 6 ended up in this world where Vtubers exist as actual beings in a fantasy setting, but yet other content creators exist amongst them by being sent there the same way as Team 6. Like CDawgVA, or Connor, he was transported in the same manner, but he got used to the world and adapted quickly by learning the system as soon as possible. I also wanted to show that even if they are in a serious situation, they can be themselves but they have to learn the hard way. 

But however, the basics of the world is simplified, though there could be a possibility of more continents as well. Donia, which is the continent where our main cast of characters will be on for most of the story, contains three countries. Holodonia is simply the country where the Hololive members reside. Nijividonia is where the Nijisanji members reside, though I am going to go with mostly the English ones, but I might add some Japanese ones to add some interesting moments. Then Verdonia, which is where Vshojo members will reside, but there will also be independent Vtubers there as well. But the content creators like youtubers and streamers will appear across the continent, but they will also have their own independent storylines as well.

The continent to the east of Donia essentially is a continent that will only be covered very far into the story since the Donians don't know much about that continent besides it being a desolate waste of a continent, meaning that they believed it to be abandoned. Vesper also mentioned something to do with the Great War, where deities fought each other wipe each other out. This did leave an important impact to the two continents, but more will be explained during the story's progression. 

As for the starting point, I thought that Holodonia would be a decent fit for the beginning since their members are easier to cover and do, plus their country is also the largest so there is a lot to unpack as well. Nijividonia is the second largest, though more will be explained on that in the next Volume coming since I have planned a little ahead for that. Verdonia on the other hand is the smallest, but is the crossing point between Holodonia and Nijividonia, acting like a trading route while being a social influence since Connor went to Elysium, the capital city of Holodonia to handle some problems with King Motoaki Tanigo. That much I can only share for now since the story will slowly go into further details.

The way I introduced the Empire and the antagonists is to show how much of an influence they have in secret since they are not well known across Donia. It is also a way to show what is going on behind the scenes, knowing what the central antagonists will be planning, though I will only show by hints and clues. The Empire also has spies within Donia, so it could be anyone anywhere and everywhere, so it is important to keep an eye out on who it could be.

But however I also took some of the answers you gave to the questions I asked in the "Simple Questions" chapter into account. I will try to add in some content creators of your choice, but I have to sometimes do thorough research and understand them to adapt them in and how they will behave and act, since everyone's Mana Cores and Mana Aura is unique in its own way. So if I do not add in a certain content creator you requested, then note that I will add them in, but it will take time. So I hope you all understand that going forth. I cannot just simply put them in immediately and mess up the plot in a way where it wouldn't make sense, so I am trying to keep the story sensible.

Also the Ranking System implemented in the story mainly explains on how their control, manipulation and intelligence for their power is, including on how powerful they really are. You can have the power, but you need technique to understand how to use it, or otherwise you use it and not only harm everyone around you, but also yourself. But if you just have technique with no power at all, then it is seen as useless as well since all you can do is just stand back. Which comes to my next explanation. In the next Volume, there will be something that will explain a particular rarity to occur, where there are some individuals born without Mana Aura, or Mana Cores. They will mostly be seen as useless and even be seen as trash by certain people, which brings in corruption as well.

But as much as I can go on, I think this will be enough... If you got any questions regarding any of these paragraphs, let me know and I will answer them as soon as possible. The prologue for the next Volume will be released soon and as always, take care....