CHAPTER 14

Ced's POV

I woke up to a sight of a lady sleeping peacefully.Her mouth is partly open,a strand of her hair falls upon her face covering the left side of her cheek.I moved it a little to have a clearer view.

The rain had stopped but I see no signs of sunshine yet.I slowly reached my sling bag to get my phone,being extra careful not to wake her up.

I checked the time and it's passed seven in the morning.I have an appointment by 10 am so I have to start moving.

Just when I'm about to get up,I remember what she told me last night.

I don't want to wake up and find out you left early tomorrow.You get that?”

Oh God!

I sigh and lay my back on the headboard.I stare blanky at the ceiling.I received an email from my secretary telling me that everything is set for my appointment later.

I take a glance at Gab once again.She's really beautiful even with no make up.Actually,
I prefer her like this.

When is she gonna wake up though?

Like an answered prayer,she started moving while squeezing her eyes half open.She blinked a couple of times before showing me her signature sweetest smile.

“Good morning.” She greeted.

“Good morning.” I greet her back with the same energy she gave.

“What time did you wake up?Were you watching me sleep the whole time?”

“I was waiting for you to wake up since you told me not to leave without you knowing.”

“You're obedient,I see.” She playfully said.

I rolled my eyes at her as she turns around,getting up.

“Do you usually go to your shop late?” I ask,following her.

“It's Khate's turn to open the shop today,but yeah…I usually do it that's why she duplicated the keys so we'll have more sales.”

“That was so nice of her.” I sarcastically commented.

She ignored my comment and walk downstairs,I am walking behind her.

“Did your mom and siblings left already?”

“Yeah they have their own schedules every day.The good thing is that they always cook for me.” She proudly said showing me the foods on the table.

She gestured me to sit down which I did.She gets two plates with spoon and fork before she sat across the table.We started eating.

“Are you not going to your company?”

“I will,I have an appointment two hours from now.”

“I have lots of unworn office wears in my closet,you can use them.”

“I actually have extra outfit in my car.Can I just take a shower and prepare here instead?”

Yes,you got it right.I always bring extra clothes in my car just in case I have an abrupt meetings or events to attend to or when I happen to be wandering somewhere else,so that I won't have to go back to my place only to get stuck by the traffic,less hassle plus I can also save time too.

“Of course.”

After having breakfast,we started to prepare.
She let me use the shower first while she was washing the dishes.

I took a quick one and wear my black skirt and a white polo shirt revealing my shoulders a little,then put my make up on because it's already eight thirty and I still have to drive her to her workplace.Now,she doesn't know about that.I know she has her own transportation but I want to drive her there.I'll just pick her up and drive her back home later this evening.