CHAPTER 2

Gab's POV

I parked my motorcycle inside our little garage,get my things and opened the door.I could hear my younger brother's voice,George,
bickering with my younger sister,Grace.
Yes,I know what you're thinking.We are the G siblings.Our dad's name is Gregorio,he asked mom a favor to have our names start with that letter.Dad said since he always obey mom,
and everything she does is always right,so mom couldn't say no to him.
" God knows women will never be wrong ",his tone was full of sarcasm which made mom smacked him that day.It's been 10 years since lung cancer took him away from us.

"Shut it you two! I'll do the dishes."

I interrupt them and they all turn their heads on me,including my mom,Diana,who's holding a bowl of soup.

"Yeess!" my siblings said in unison,I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Dinner's ready,come on now,Gab." Mom said.

I went to my room and put my things,before going back to join them.We spend no time and start eating.It's late and I'm super hungry.

"By the way,Gab,our branch in Sora street is about to finish.The furnitures arrived earlier today and Khate said you can start by next week." Mom said.

She was pertaining to my flowershop business.
Sora is a good location since it's only 2 kilometers away from the city,plus there are lots of buildings and other enterprises around the area.The first branch is where I'm currently working,it's a family business.I'm taking care of it for almost a year now before Grace will take my place since she just turned 18 two months ago and we're giving her chance to run our business so she could provide her finances and support her studies.George is a fourth year -Bachelor of Arts student,he's also a freelance photographer.

Last year was a tough one for me.Me and my first ever boyfriend broke up.I found out he was doing shit behind my back.I saw him and his coworker making out in the parking lot,he was supposed to pick me up for lunch that day since the weather is bad,he texted me saying there was a problem with his car and so he had to wait while it's getting fixed.I missed him so much that I wanted to give him a surprise visit,turns out he had a surprise waiting for me.I went to his workplace but I noticed his car in the parking lot with its window open.And there he was, shoving his tongue with his coworker,Stephanie.I kicked the side of the car which broke their intimate fvcking moment.
He got out of his car and tried to justify his shit,but I had enough.It's not the first time he did this to me.I caught him flirting thru chats before so I let it slide.I once saw him hugging his ex but I believed him when he told me it was nothing,that it was only for closure and I have nothing worry.He no longer takes care of me like he used to,he doesn't bother to check up on me,perhaps,he only say he loves when he wants it.

I feel so disgusted.It took every inch of me to runaway.I ran as fast as I can.I want to slap him really hard,but I don't have energy left in my body,I'm so tired and I don't know what should I do.I couldn't tell my family because they already warned me and I didn't listen.
I was on my knees when the rain starts pouring.I noticed people looking at me but I couldn't care any less.The rain didn't stop,I couldn't see the surroundings clearly.I didn't remember getting up but I found myself sitting on a bench.

I thought all I can feel is my heart breaking,but I started feeling extremely cold.I looked up and saw a figure standing in front of me.It was a woman.A woman who's holding a coffee and offering it to me.I feel so belittled that I can't look straight to her eyes,from my peripheral vision,I saw her placed the cup beside me,she said a few words then get into her car before driving away.I wanted to take a glance but I'm afraid to know how she sees me.I felt the warmth of the coffee on my lips,hell it burnt,but it woke me up.