CHAPTER 1

She's rushing.If she could just teleport or make her car fly,she'd definitely do it without a doubt.

Horn after horn after horn.

F*cking traffic.

Inhale.Exhale.

Urgh!It's not helping at all.

Celine Del Hera,get ahold of yourself!
She said to herself trying not to lose her mind.The whole fvcking thing is testing her temper.

After an hour and a half...

Finally!

She got out of her car,running.

"Excuse me!" She hurriedly say.

"Yes?" Replied the girl while looking at her -fixing her stuff,clearly about to close the shop.

"Are you still accepting orders?"

Hope grimace her face.

The girl was hesitant to answer so...

"Please? I'll pay you double." She pleads.

"Uhm..on what occasion ma'am?" Asked the girl.

" For my mom's death anniversary. "

A moment of silence.The girl was taken a back at first.Sure,she has received orders like this countless times already,but seeing a person almost begging you for that reason?

"Sure ma'am"

She wholeheartedly agree and made her sit while she was arranging the flowers which are compose of white carnations,white roses,and dark crimson rose in the middle.

Celine was relieved,it's past 8 in the evening and all the shops are closed.She has to pay a visit to her mom's death anniversary and there's no way she'll missed it.Her mom was the only person who made her feel that she's worth loving;who taught her what love is,and when her mom passed away,she changed,her life changed too.Oh how much she misses her mom,how much she misses her old self.

She looks at the girl who's swaying her hips gracefully,vibing on James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" that's playing on a small speaker placed on top of the counter.

She seems to love her work.She couldn't get a clear look at the girl since she's facing against the light.But she has a good body figure.
Petite.Probably around 5'3.And she looks familiar.

"Here it is ma'am." Said the girl with a smile on her face - snapping her out of her reverie.

She gently took it and smiled back.

" How much? "

" Two thousand pesos ma'am."

She opened her wallet and hand her payment,
double like what she said awhile ago.The girl accept it but give the half of the amount back to her,and before Celine can even speak...

"You don't have to double the price ma'am.I'm happy to know that this flower will serve as an instrument for you to show your love to your mom." She genuinely explained.

"But I-"

"I'm happy to serve you ma'am."

The girl showed her sweetest smile which made Celine concede.

"Thank you!" She said before leaving.

She enter the car and drive off,taking a glance at the girl who is now putting her helmet before hopping on her motorcycle.She can still see her through the car's rearview mirror.
They were on the same road for about one kilometer.

Beep!

Beep!

They exchange horns as a mean of recognition before she turned left while the girl turned right.