CHAPTER 6

Ced's POV

Two days before my best friend,Belle's birthday.What should I gift her?A trip out of the country?New collections from Dior?I run out of ideas.A boyfriend?I laughed at myself.
Actually,even when we're best friends,she never talked about her love life to me.I know she had one night stands,flings but I never heard of her dating someone.For the past 7 years of friendship,not even once.Is there something she isn't telling me?

I decided not to think of it for now,I'm in my room watching "The Half Of It" that is about to end,I kind of want to know Aster's point of view,I know she has a gut feeling that something's off,the way the letters were made compared to the guy's way of speaking,and she hang out with Ellie,did she felt the feeling of familiarity?That strange feeling of being comfortable with someone in a short period of time?

After I finished the movie,I'm left with nothing to do.

My mind travel back to when I went on a fancy club in Paris,had myself a drink and flirt with that one teenage guy who's clearly in his hormonal stage.I teased him and brought him to a room,before leaving him freaking hard.The last one was I guess a week before I decided to come back here,I was with a girl,she's hot obviously an expert,we almost, had sex and I was not ready at all,that wasn't the plan,I just wanted to have fun but she said I was a tease,but I stopped her which made her so fucking mad at me,I didn't even let her kiss me,I was not even turned on by her aggression,it was me doing simple things in her body and even with her dress still on I can feel her needs begging to be satisfied.

Erase.Erase.Erase.

Gosh!See?This is what happens when I'm bored.Seriously though,I didn't like what I'm starting to become that's why I book a flight back here.

Now,what should I do?I can't sleep!I wish I have Gab's number.I like talking to her.I like her smile that reaches her eyes,she's so adorable.

I grab my phone from my bedside table and try to search her account.

Found it!

I click her profile picture.So cute.She's wearing a beige fitted dress with light make up on holding a bouquet.

Should I send her a friend request?

What if she thinks I'm stalking her?

But we're friends.

No,I mean we talk.

No,actually we even hang out!

It's fine right?

So what if I purposely find her account?

With questions in my head,I chose to sleep instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up quite late so I didn't eat breakfast,I stayed in my office for more or less than four hours and did some paperworks.Belle pass by to ask if I'll come with her during lunch but I said no.I have plans for today.I'm on my way to the mall to buy her a gift.

Few minutes later I park my car in the parking lot.I have to eat first since I know how picky I am.For sure it'll take me long to choose what to buy.

I was eating my lunch when a notification pops up on my screen.I placed my utensils and open my phone.It's from my secretary saying I have a meeting with our new investor by 3pm.I texted her back with a simple "okay".When I'm done,I started looking for the perfect gift for my best friend.I visit four shops already but nothing seem to have my interest.

I decided to go to Dior since I'm running out of time.The staff welcomed me and one of them initiated to assists me,I hear her suggestions,but I didn't say a word,a smile will do,I guess.