CHAPTER 4

The sun starts to set when they arrive at the food hub,it's a quiet place that has a vintage vibe,Gab discovered the place when she was looking for a location for her shop but it's her first time to dine here.

They are sitting across each other on a small table waiting for their orders to come.

" I really love sunset. " It was Gab who breaks the silence.

Ced nod her head and look up to see the sky and so does Gab who's mesmerize by it.

" I agree,but why though? " Ced she asks.

Gab gave her a confusing look.

" I mean,some says they like sunset because it symbolizes that goodbyes can be beautiful. " She explained.

" Exactly the reason why I like it too.I've been in a traumatic situation before and I thought I couldn't get through it.I never thought a goodbye will bring me back to life. "

Ced is staring deeply in her eyes.She knew how it felt.Moving on is never easy,it will never be.There are times you feel like you're getting better then one day you feel like going back to the start.You thought the pain's gone until it comes back again without a warning and every single effort you've put in just feels pointless.

" Here's your order ma'am. " The waiter place their order.

They thanked them before they start eating their food.Gab ordered a steak, carbonara and mash potatoes while Ced ordered bowl of salad and a slice of cheesecake.

" You manage two flower shops? How do you handle that? " asks Ced.

" Uhm,actually the one in front of yours is my own,the other one is a family business,I let my younger sister manage it so she'll learn how to make money on her own. "

Ced just hummed.

" Do you usually go here? " She ask.
" It's actually my first time here,I actually had no idea where should I bring you but while we're on the road I felt my stomach growling,so here are we. " Gab said laughing a little.

" It's nice here,quiet,not crowded plus their foods are great.It's been awhile since I hang out with someone.My best friend will surely be proud of me if she finds out I'm here and with a company "

" Oh?Are you a homebody? "

" Nah,I like to work a lot. " Ced replied shortly not stating the whole reason yet.

After some chitchats and finishing their foods,they head back to their shops.

" Thanks for the ride. "

" No biggie.Enjoy the rest of the night. "

The exchange a smile before they enter their respective shops.

" You're friends with Ced? " It was Khate.

" You know her? " Gab asks her back.

" Well,not that much,but I once saw her in a club. "

Khate's reply got Gab's full attention.She didn't imagine a person like Ced,who's calm,quiet,and formal to be in a club.But who knows?Maybe she was with her friends or there was a celebration.

" I also heard she's a playgirl. " Khate added which make Gab laugh.

" You are the playgirl here,cous. " She said still laughing.

" True,but trust me.But it's not like you're hooking up with her,are you? "

" What the hell?We barely know each other,I mean we've met before but no,it's never about hooking up or flirting,it's a more serious note. "