CHAPTER 10

It's 9 in the evening.Ced is chilling in the pool area — drinking wine.The water is so cold,she just got out from it a couple of minutes ago and now she's wrapping herself with a towel.

“Ah ma'am?Sorry to disturb you but here's your robe.” It was Rosalinda.

She asked her to bring a robe since she forgot it.

“Thank you.”

“Uhm,your friend is here.”

“Friend?”

She's confused.She's not expecting anyone tonight,she knows Belle is busy,while Matthew is somewhere else doing his stuffs,and Gab on the other hand didn't even reply to her message.

“The same girl who came here with you last time.She said her name is Gab.She's in the living room.”

“Alright.You can take a rest now,don't tire yourself too much.” She said to Rosalinda while wearing her robe.

“Thank you madame.”

She smiled at her.When she arrived at the living room,she scans her eyes and instantly see Gab sitting on the couch.

“Hey,Gab.”

“Ced…Hi!” Gab said standing up.

Gab is still wearing a polo shirt and a trouser.She headed straight to Ced's house after she read Ced's message,she knew she couldn't make it to dinner but that won't stop her of course,she has a plan.

“Hi…I didn't know you're coming.”

“I read your message late.I got caught up with my delivery and didn't checked my personal phone,but to make it up to you,I brought some foods.” She said showing the paper bags she's holding.

“Haven't you eaten yet?” Ced asks because the paper bags are full.

“Did you eat already?”

“Yeah…but I only had a sandwich.C'mon,let's eat all of those together.”

The two started walking to the dining room.

She surely wants to join Gab,it's not always that she has someone with her at the table.

“Are you a model or something?”

“Frustrated model, yes.” She laughs.

“I can't survive a night only eating sandwich.How do you do that?”

They're now at the dining room placing Gab's foods while Ced is helping her and also getting other utensils because really,the foods she bought are good for half a dozen people.

“I'm used to it.How about you?It's not good to eat heavy meals at night,but look at these.”

“What can I do?I'm hungry so let's eat now,can we?” Gab said, sitting down.

The have roasted chicken,potato salad,kimchi,
sashimi,pasta and garlic butter salmon.

Yes.

That's a lot.Ced wonders how many restaurants did she had to stop over to buy those different dishes.

She just watch as Gab is eating like there's no tomorrow.

“You're not touching your food!”

She's too engrossed with the sight in front of her that she forgot to eat.

They didn't stop until they emptied the plates.Gab is so satisfied that she even burped.

“Sorry.”

“That's cute.”

“Since when did that became cute?”

“Just now.”