CHAPTER 7

It's Saturday morning,Gab was sleeping peacefully when she heard loud voices and multiple knocks on her door.She's stood up,eyes half closed,hair disheveled,her left hand rubbing her face,the other hand holding the knob as she opens the door.

"You have a delivery!"

It was Grace holding a paper bag.

"What?I don't remember ordering online."

Confusion is visible on her face.She grab it and sit back to her bed,her sister followed her.

"The delivery guy told me to sign it so I did since he didn't asked for payment."

Gab opened the paper bag and see a note on top.

Hope you like it.See you later!

- Ced

Sweet.

She thought.

She didn't expect that.

"What does it says?" Her sister asks trying to snatch the note from her.

"None of your business.Just go and help mom prepare our breakfast." she said swatting her sister's hand away.

"Do you have a new boyfriend?"

"I don't."

"Are you dating someone?"

"I'm not."

"What about a suitor?"

"None."

"Then you gave that to you?"

She looks at her sister with a look of annoyance.

"Can you just stop asking?"

"Can you just answer my question?" Her sister fire back imitating her tone.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Since when did you become secretive?"

"Moommm!!!" she screams.

Grace didn't waste any time before running downstairs laughing really hard that she could hear it from her room.

She pulled out the fabric and there goes a black dress waiting for her to wear it.
Amazed would be an understatement.It looks so expensive and for sure it is.She suddenly gets excited.But first,she has to work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 5pm when Ced decided to send Gab a message.

"Almost done?I'm on my way." Sent.

"Still drying my hair.I'll be quick." Received.

But guess what?That was 30 minutes ago but she's still in her room.
One final look in the mirror,Ced get her purse and went straight to her car.She forgot to check the time.Now,she has to hurry.Mainly because Belle and her friends have been texting and calling her nonstop but her phone's on silent,but most especially,Gab texted her 10 minutes ago that's she's good to go.

She blamed herself for that because for some unknown reason,she wants to look good,no,
scratch that.She wants to look fabulous.

She arrived at Gab's place around 6:45pm.

"I'm here." Sent.

The rolling down of her car's window seem to went in slow motion as her surroundings became blurry and her eyes are focus on the beautiful scenery walking gracefully towards her.

Her grip on the steering wheel tighten.She didn't know.

The dress she gave looks so perfectly fit, highlighting the shape of her body,her hair in a messy top knot exposing her broad shoulders.