CHAPTER 11

The sun is up when Belle and Matthew decided to go to Ced's house since they didn't notice the girl in her office.
Now they're in the living room talking to Rosalinda.

“Good morning ma'am,sir.” Greets Rosalinda.

“Good morning,is Ced here?She's not in the office,it's late.” Asks Belle.

“She hasn't woken up,ma'am.”

That's strange.

She arrives late sometimes but she'll surely inform her secretary.

“Is she sick?Can you give me the key to her room?”

“I don't think she is,ma'am.Maybe she fell asleep late.I'll go get the key,make yourself comfortable ma'am,sir.”

When Rosalinda left,Belle turns her body to Matthew who sits on the couch in a figure-four leg lock position.

“Our friend must've had the best sex last night that she got knocked out up until now.” Matthew said laughing.

“Language,Matt.” Belle said hitting her bag on Matthew's chest.

“What?She's a grown up lady.”

“Growing up doesn't mean turning yourself into someone you're not.”

“She got almost everything in this life,we can never forget to take in consideration if someone would want to hook up with her,she also has her needs.”

“Is that what you become after breaking up with your stupid ex?”

Before Matthew can speak,Rosalinda came back with the key in her hand.She gave it to Belle who's now walking upstairs.

She knocked three times but got no answer so she uses the key to open the door.

“Ced,I keep knocking but you're not–”

She wasn't able to finish her statement when she sees Ced with a familiar woman cuddling.

It's not the first time she gets herself in to her best friend's room without its permission but she has never seen her with someone in the bed.

In her house.

This late.

Looking so sweet like a couple.

She walks closer trying to have a clearer look on whoever her bestfriend's with but she still couldn't,the woman's face is in the crook of Ced's neck covered with her hair.

She gets startled when a phone rings.

The two move away from each other's arms as Gab slowly opens her eyes.Ced on the other hand is touching her hair with a little bit of annoyance.

Gab gets up groping her phone from the bedside table,but a figure standing caught her attention.

She looks up.

She knows her.She remembers her.

She felt her throat dry just by the look Ced's friend is giving her.

“Why didn't you answer the phone?It might be important.” Ced said clearly unaware of what's going on.

Until Belle faked a cough getting her attention.

“Belle,what are you doing here?”

Why do they feel like they did something wrong when the truth is they didn't?

Their facial expressions are putting them in trouble.

The phone rings once again saving Gab from being swallowed by the total embarrassment.