Thank you!

This is so bittersweet I'm going to cry :(

I've tried to type this about a million times, and each time it just gets repetitive of me saying thank you, but I can't help it.

This book, the way it became and how it is, is truly all thanks to you guys.

To each and every single one of you who read along, I HAVE TO THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES.

When I started writing Strange, I never thought it would reach as many people as it has. In my head, it was a simple little story that I created as a sort of way to help me deal with some of my own life experiences. Never in a million years did I think that it would be where it is today. 

Strange and the community of people that I gained from it has become a safe space for me, and that is all thanks to each and every single one of you. The amount of love and support I have received from this story is something that I will never take for granted. You all have changed my life in such an incredible way.

I seriously cannot thank you enough throughout this. I wouldn't be the person I am without all of you and the love you have given me time and time again.

I also want to thank you for loving Ella, Harry, Wyatt, and Mia just as much as me, if not more. All of these characters are so special to me. I never thought I would find myself getting attached to fictional characters, but here we are. 

I hope that in one way or another, you were able to find yourself written in this story. Whether it be in Ella, Harry, Wyatt, or Mia. 

I'm sad to say goodbye to them all, but I think that they got the ending they deserved and I'm happy with their story.

One last thank you for everything you have given me.

thank you.

Okay, so some little things...

Remember that I have a little one-shot book for Ella and Harry.

I don't want to abandon this, especially because I will miss my little babies a lot, so if anyone has any suggestions for what you want to see, please leave them here!!!!

Okay, I think that's all from me for now

I love you all with my whole entire heart <3

I'm here for you always. If you need absolutely anything, please reach out to me.

Look at the stars for me tonight :)

Kisses, Katie.

P.S. I have a little project in the works for you guys. I'm working out a few more little details and then I'm hoping to announce it soon. Keep your eyes peeled on my Twitter @/cherrykaterry ;)