Seven

Harry Styles

"Harry" a sing-songy tone whispers in my ear

I let out a groan, tugging at the covers and pulling them closer to my head in an attempt to block out anything from around me. Silence fills the room again and I smile contently to myself as I nuzzle my head back into the pillow, trying to find the position I was in before so I can hopefully fall asleep once again.

The feeling of a cold hand pressing against my back stops me from any form of comfort, causing me to shoot awake. I turn my head to look over my shoulder, seeing Ella sitting on her knees on top of the bed with a wide grin on her face.

"Ella?" I whisper out, my voice still a little sleepy

"Yeah?"

I shift in the bed, turning so that I am facing her now, "What time is it?"

Ella's eyes drop to her phone that is resting beside her, tapping on the screen so it flashes the time. She brings her eyes up to me again, a sheepish smile on her face this time, "It is currently five-thirty in the morning."

I let out another deep groan, pulling the pillow from behind my head and smashing it into my face. I hear Ella let out an awkward chuckle at my annoyance, which has me pulling my face from the pillow and sitting up.

"Enough groaning," she says, getting up from her spot on the bed and walking over to our suitcases which neither of us has taken the liberty to unpack yet, "I have plans for us today."

"Plans at five-thirty in the morning?" I ask, sitting up in bed. Ella pulls out a pair of white flowy pants and a matching white tank top with lace lining the top.

"Yes, Harry. Plans at five-thirty in the morning," She bends down to grab something out of my suitcase, tossing the item of clothing at me.

I stand up from the bed, stretching my arms up over my head as Ella changes into the clothes that she picked out. I toss the item that she gave me around in my hand, figuring out that they are a pair of black jeans. I pull the pants onto my legs, walking over to Ella who is now sitting on the ground, rummaging through my items in search of something.

I place my hands on her shoulders, bending down to place a gentle kiss on the top of her head, resting my chin on the spot after. "Whatcha looking for?" I ask her

"A shirt for you and a shirt for me," she tells me, pulling out a short sleeve, white button-up shirt and holding it up in the air for me.

"Didn't know I hired a personal stylist," I joke, taking off the t-shirt that I slept in and replacing it with the thin white shirt

"Im doing you a favor," She shoots back, yanking out an orange-colored button-up from my suitcase and standing up. Watching her pick clothes has me realizing I own a lot of button-up shirts for absolutely no reason.

"Why do you own so many button-up shirts?" She asks, shoving her arms into the sleeves

"You read my mind."

I walk over and grab all my bathroom necessities from my bag, taking it into the bathroom with me while Ella wanders around her room, packing random things into one of her many tote bags. She joins me in the bathroom a few minutes later, grabbing her toothbrush and squeezing a little bit of toothpaste onto the bristles.

"Are you going to tell me what these plans are? More importantly why we had to wake up so early for them?" I ask through a mouth full of toothpaste

"No, but you will enjoy it," she says as she leans against the sink, "At least I hope you do."

We finish getting ready quickly, Ella rushing me for once as we make our way out of her room and down the stairs onto the main floor of her parent's house. Ella runs into the kitchen and before I question what she's doing, she's jogging back into the foyer with two water bottles in her hands, as well as a pen and piece of paper.