Chapter 21

As soon as we get off of the bus, I find myself feeling overjoyed at the sight of my favorite hangout place.

"Club 23" is what it's called, and it's well known for its delicious food and good music. Although the restaurant is in a completely separate area than the dance floor, so people who want to dine-in can do so in peace. Tonight, I'm going to give the boys the full experience.

As I lead Team Z through the rotating door, I find myself near the entrance of a classy, upscale restaurant, seeing as the nightclub is located in the lower level of the building.

"Hello!" I say happily to the hostess, who smiles in response, "Table for twelve, if at all possible?"

We have to wait for about ten minutes before the restaurant is able to prepare a table for our large group, but once we do, we settle in quickly. The boys are very excited to be having a gourmet meal, considering they haven't had one in a very long time.

I take a seat between Bachira and Chigiri, sneakily scooting my chair a tiny bit closer to Bachira's, trying to go unnoticed doing so.

When the waiter comes over, he gives all of us water before taking our orders for appetizers. All of the boys spare no expense with their food selections——my bank account is going to be looking pitiful after tonight. Bachira, however, goes the unexpected route.

"Can I have dessert first?" He asks the waiter, who seems confused, but nods, "I'll have the warm brownie sundae please."
He smiles happily as the waiter writes the order down. I can't help but chuckle.

I get the idea that Bachira really likes sweets. Although, it suits his personality.

"Aren't you technically supposed to eat your meal before dessert?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"No, because you see——I believe that everyone has two stomachs. One for normal food, and one for dessert. And so, they fill up separately."

I narrow my eyes at him in disbelief.

I swear, every day he gets stranger and stranger.

"I'm going to have dessert before and after dinner," he tells me with a smirk, "A brownie now, and then cake later."
I glare at him.

"You're going to be sick, Bachira!" I exclaim, "Don't forget that you have the second selection tomorrow! Are you really going to eat all those sweets?"
He frowns and I feel as if I've just burst his bubble.

"Then, how about you share with me?" He requests, "Then I'll only have half of each. I promise it'll be tasty."
I nod probably a little too quickly.

"Of course!" I approve, "I'd love to share with you!"
He grins at me and I feel my heart warm at the sight.

Things are starting to feel normal again between us. I hope this keeps up for the rest of the night——then I might actually have a chance to win him back before I leave tomorrow.

———

Soon, the waiter brings out the appetizers, and Bachira's dessert, which is an unnecessarily large brownie topped with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream, which is melting due to the brownies' hot temperature. Bachira gets an excited look on his face as the plate is set in front of him.

"Yummy!" He exclaims, before gesturing to the dessert, "You first, Y/N!"
I glance, unsure, at him before cutting off a piece of brownie with my fork, making sure to get a little ice cream in the mix as well. Then I hold it up to his mouth.

"It's your dessert, Honeybee," I tell him, "So you first."
He looks at the fork expectantly, and then up at me, before inhaling the brownie off of my fork. I laugh as his face lights up like the stars.