Episode 75 "The Death of the Queen Bee" Part 2

Start from the beginning

Conway and Temp laughs a bit as Julie does so a little as she then says, "I can't believe you'd bring that up." Booth then says to Temp, "That's not gossip, honey. It's embarrassing.
Temp looks at us as I say, "Nice try though." Julie then says, "You're as clueless as ever." We then see Carrie coming by with the cake as Temp says, 'There's Carrie." Conway then says, "Oh, I can't believe it'd be her. Her cakes are so light and fluffy." I then say, "That sounds really good. What type of cakes does she make?" "Almost anything." I nod thinking about it as I check the time, "I think we should get going for right now and get ready." Temp and Booth nod as we leave.

We came back to the school dressed and ready as Booth explains to Temp, "Okay, look, you have to question her, you know, as her old friend

We came back to the school dressed and ready as Booth explains to Temp, "Okay, look, you have to question her, you know, as her old friend." Temp then says, "She didn't like me then. No one did. And they still don't. I obviously had not social skills." I tilt my head side to side not wanting to agree as Booth says, "They're not gonna suspect a thing, all right? Because you're a alumni." "Alumna." He sighs, "Why can't I hang out with Mr. Buxley?" I nod, "That really doesn't sound bad." Booth then says, "Listen, Blueberry and I are gonna be right here next to you. You just go up to her and you say, 'Hi. How are you?' And then you just spark up a conversation."

Temp sighs but listens as she goes up to Carrie, "Hi, Carrie. How have you been?" She turns to Andy, "Hello, Andy." He smiles, "Hello, Temperance. I'm the shop teacher now. In charge of the entire shop program. You look really good. Really." Carrie then says, "Two seconds ago, he was trying to get into my pants." Booth then says, "I'm her husband. Bobby Kent." Andy then says, "Oh- Is the marriage working out? Because statistically, it doesn't-" I just look at him as Booth asks, "Are you serious?" I then say before anything else gets heated, "And I'm her sister, Venus Brennan." I shake their hands as Andy then looks over at me, "Oh wow, I didn't you know you had such a gorgeous sister, Temperance. Nice to meet you Venus, what a beautiful name that goes well with you." I just smile, "Why thank you, but please, I have a fiancé." I show him the ring as he says, "Well statistically speaking-"

But Carrie cuts him off, "Go inflate a doll, Andy." Andy looks at me with a small smile up and down and leaves as Carrie then groans as she says to us, "Thanks for the rescue." I then say, "No problem, his eyes may be on me, but I could handle him well, not much of a problem." She nods as she looks at Temo, "So, you actually look normal now." Temp then says, "Thank you. I heard Evelyn ruined your career." "But you're not, are you?" I shrug a bit as Booth says, "My wife just meant how difficult it must be... with this economy and trying to find work. I know how terrible Temperence felt. Isn't that right, sweetheart?" Temp then says, "Okay. Sure." Carrie then says, "It is hard. I lost everything. Maybe it wasn't Evy's fault, but I had to go live with my parents in Florida... until I find something else. Almost didn't make it back for the reunion." I then ask, "So, you weren't here this past weekend?" "No. I was buying diapers for my dad." Temps phone rings as she says, "Hodgins." Booth and I nod as I say, "Great. You'll have to excuse us." Booth adds trying to be polite, "That cake looks great." "Oh, yeah? Your cake isn't bad either. Are you sure you and Morticia are working out?" "Whew. Slow down."