29||Super Duper Awesome Traing Arc!

It's here! The start of the Super Duper Awesome Training Arc!

...

You fool! You've activated my trap card! You can't escape the enticing desire to read this chapter!

________

It's been two weeks into training.

(Name) feels like his arms will fall off from how many push-ups and pull ups he's had to do. Not to mention weight lifting.

It's been two weeks into training.

His stomach and core hurts from sit ups and abdominal workouts he had been assigned.

It's been two weeks into training.

His legs have been reduced to mush from running, squatting, and kicking a dummy for hours on end.

It's been two weeks into training.

The bruises on his arms and torso ache from being knocked to the ground on multiple occasions from spars with his mentor and fellow students, Koby and Helmeppo.

It's been two weeks into training, and (Name) still regrets telling Aokiji he wanted to train with Garp. The Vice Admiral even said this was just conditioning.

"Fuck...Koby, how did you even last this thing?" The new student whined into his pillow. The soft blanket on top of  was appreciated since it didn't irritate or brush against any sensitive bruises or sores.

The training regimen today was finally over as all three of them lay in their beds for the evening. Dinner wasn't as good as it should've been, the thoughts of his aching muscles were clouding his hunger.

The three students were laying in a small room assigned to them. The only good thing about being under Garp's wing was the privileges of not living in the crowded barracks with 40 other people.

Koby scratched his head sheepishly as he pondered the question. "Well, I wanted to work hard for my dream, so I didn't mind putting in the effort to see it happen."

"...you sound like Lloyd..." (Name) yawned tiredly as he flipped onto his side to look at the pink haired marine beside him.

The other tilted his head. "Lloyd?"

"Oh, I call Luffy Lloyd." The older marine specified with a lopsided grin as he recalled Luffy getting annoyed by his nickname.

Koby frantically glanced around before lowering his voice to an almost inaudible whisper. "Y-you know Luffy?!"

"Mhm. I met him when we were in Alabasta. I snuck onto his ship for a ride. He dropped me off at this island in the sky before I fell down from it and ended up here." The musician recalled. He probably sounded like a mad man to his comrade right now, but he couldn't care any less. Recalling Skypeia made him happy. The gold, Conis, and not to mention Enel.

To (Name)'s surprise, Koby was seemed to believe his words. He straightened up and looked at (Name) intensely with curiosity in his voice. "What was it like? The island in the sky, I mean."

He didn't expect Koby to believe him as he fumbled to put the words together. "Oh um," He was aware the story was bizarre, after all. After recovering from his initial shock, he began to describe the island in the sky with a grin. "It's incredible. Almost everything is made of clouds there. They build houses out of clouds and live on cloud islands. Even their Sea is made of clouds, but it moved just like water!"

The marine Lieutenant's eyes had an incredulous and amazed look in his eyes. he whispered his question excitedly. "Were there people there?"

"Yeah, of course. I met this girl named Conis. She's a musician like me. And the people there all have wings!" (Name) pushed himself off his side to face Koby better. He reached for his back by the corner of his room and dug around inside.