20||Thats why yo shoes raggedy

I FOUND HIM ON POKÉMON GO^^^

Lmao. I LIVE!

Also, happy birthday Usopp!

The author has taken a week to rewatch the pre-water seven arc/long ring island arc just to write this. Now be grateful, peasants.

______
______

"Holy fuck. Did Robin just get Anna'd?" (Name) said as he recalled Anna being turned to ice in front of Prince Hans in Frozen. He was intensely strumming the harp as the Strawhats were battling Aokiji(and getting absolutely destroyed by the admiral. It was kind of brutal.)

Wait—who am I supposed to be rooting for? (Name) pondered, pausing his strumming for a second before regaining his senses to continue playing.

If I root for snow cone man, then I could team up with him and go with my initial plan to save Ace and meet Mihawk at Marineford. But if I root for Luffy and his crew, we could still be allies. But if I root for Elsa, then they'll think I'm a traitor.

He must've been thinking longer than he thought, since most of the Strawhats were already making their escape, half their crew frozen in certain parts of their body and one completely frozen.

"Hey, they're gone already. And do you happen to have a devil fruit? There's smoke coming out of your ears." The admiral addressed lazily as he picked up his discarded bike.

Huh? Smoke...? WAS MY THINK BRAINING TOO HARD?!

(Name) hopped off the rock he was sitting on and looked around. Low and behold, Kuzan was right, no one was around anymore, only remnants of ice spikes scattered here and there along the clearing.

"Oh. Ok. Could you make me a snow cones please?" (Name) asked nonchalantly.

"Sorry, but short stack over here wants to have a duel with me. I'll be done in roughly..." he glanced down at his watch before looking back up. "I'll be done in roughly 3 minutes if he tries hard enough."

(Name) nodded as he plucked at his strings, yawning at the sudden turn of events. He decided to stay with Aokiji.

Why? Because I don't want to directly fuck up the main plot with the marines than if I were with the Strawhats. Also, if I ditched Aokiji right then and there, I wouldn't have anyone who I could bitch about Magma Meathead with. But then again, if I went with Luffy, then I could introduce my cat Lucci to real Lucci––

His train of thoughts were cut off when he took note of Aokiji walking away from a now frozen Luffy.

The dark haired captain was frozen in a punching motion.

"Take this as a repaid debt that I don't kill you in your vulnerable state right now. Us marines owe you one after taking care of Crocodile back in Alabasta." Aokiji walked by the rock his newfound acquaintance was sitting on and made a gesture to follow him.

Of course, having the will to live(not really), the musician hopped off the boulder and quickly followed suite behind the freakishly tall admiral.

He had to speed walk just to catch up to that guy. Every step Aokiji took, (Name) had to take 3, so you can imagine the work out.

Don't look over your shoulder, don't do it (Name)! He internally ordered himself as he neglected the urge to check up on one of his favorite characters.

"CAN YOU SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!? LIKE, I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE NINE-FOOT-SOMETHING ASS IS SO FUCKING TALL, SLOW DOWN GOD DAMN!" (Name) shouted angrily.

"That sounds like a you problem. Just get taller."