21||Karaoke and Snow Cones

Anyways: I drew Ace stretching with a hoodie:) It's not the best but oh well.

Gymgooie I drew the scene from your book lol.

ANYWAYS, I'm still alive and kicking. I still can't believe I literally just made this book thingy like 4 months ago and people still like it. Big thanks for those who are still here since the beginning:)

________

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"No."

...

"What abou––"

"If you ask one more time, I'm throwing you off this bike and leaving you for the seakings." Aokiji glared at the man accompanying him.

As soon as (Name) heard those words he shut his mouth as he had flashbacks to Alabasta and felt a chill go down his spine.

They were only cycling(well, Aokiji was cycling) for roughly 40 minutes and listening to nothing but the Up theme playing on the Kalimba. Also, you can't tell me that movie wasn't sad as fuck. It was and it's true.

"Well. Okay then. We gotta listen to something else now..."

Aokiji didn't let the mischievous smile get past his vision and soon regretted it as the man sitting on his shoulder began to rummage through his bag.

"Aha!" (Name) pulled out some sort of thin, plastic-glass-rectangle from his bag and tapped on the flat side for a few seconds.

"What's that?" The marine gazed at the weird box in suspicion, eyes narrowing.

"This," the shorter showed his phone screen to Aokiji. "Is a phone. It's like a Den Den Mushi but waaaaayyy more advanced. It can make calls but it has a touch screen instead of buttons."

He dragged his finger back and forth across the screen as the admiral watched in slight shock at the way the screen moved in accordance to the finger.

"I'm gonna play music from it." (Name) brought his phone back to his lap and went to his music app where he tapped on the playlist labeled "Drunk Music Shit".

He tapped on the first song and had such a devious grin that it was starting to scare Aokiji.

Nope. I am not scared of this kid. He denied but as soon as he heard the first lines of the song he immediately wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"Three, six, nine damn she's fine." (Name) swayed his song in front of him and snapped to the beat as the next line was played.

'Let me see you sock it to me one more time.'

"Get low, get low, get low, get low." He vibes along with a big ass grin as he nudged Aokiji with his elbow playfully as he continued to dance with his upper body in the most embarrassing ways.

Yeah, he definitely wanted to become a hermit right now and live a slacker life. This is not what he signed up for when he became an admiral.

"THROUGH THE WINDOOOOWSSSS, THROUGH THE WALLS!" (Name) hollered so loudly beside Aokiji's ear until the guy literally thought his eardrums would bleed. This was definitely a turn of events from the Up theme to...this.

"TO ALL YOU BITCHES CRAWL!" (Name) continued shouting boldly, swaying forward and back while clapping his hands to the beat obnoxiously loud. "TO ALL SKEET SKEET MO'FUCKER!"