14||Sky Island

(NAUR WTF DID I FIND💀^^^^)

(I refuse to believe Ace is the smallest.)

Also, I highly recommend the book "Save My Heart" by Gymgooie who inspired me to make a crackfic book like this one. I really enjoyed it and I HIGHLY recommend you read it:) It's 14 hours long and it's SO FCKING GOOD. It's sort of like isekai and universe crossing and the reader is golden. Also, Ace is saved in that book if you're into that type of stuff:)

Another thing, if your song request wasn't featured here, you'll have to re-request(?) it in a future music request page. Please don't take it the wrong way, I just chose songs that would fit the arc.

_______

Thump.

"ACK! WHAT THE FUCK!"

(Name) was smack dab in the middle of the room. He had just fallen from the hammock after the Merry made an unexpected turn towards...the sky?

He rubbed his head as he adjusted to the shift in gravity as he stood against the wall. Or is it floor now?

He scratched his head. This probably meant they were on their way to Skypeia. He managed to watch until Enies Lobby with Lashes last time.

He climbed the windowsills towards the door that was now on the ceiling.

You got this (Name). You didn't play all of that volleyball because of Haikyuu and take Taekwondo to look badass for nothing.

He threw his hands behind him and swung forward to leap onto one of the hammocks before he climbed the nets the rest of the way to the door.

After what felt like forever, he made it to the door and reached for the door knob to open it. He felt like he finished the Olympics from how much he moved around.

That's enough cardio for today. He gasped as the door flew open.

And then a person fell right on top of him, causing him to tumble back to square one, screaming the following during his descent. "Holy FUCK! Cock sucking, bastard, bitch, fuckwad, shit eater, vaginal crust, dick shitting, asshole, bitch ass pussy!"

(Name) groaned from the impact, pushing Chopper off of him as he laid on his back. "Oh god I think I broke something..."

He looked at the adorable little ball of fluff as he recalled all of the vulgar swear words he just recited like the back of his hand. Lord forgive my sins for what I did to this cinnamon roll's ears–

"S-stay back!" The reindeer scrambled to his feet and hid terribly behind a fallen barrel, seemingly unaware of the list of profanities just moments before.

Oh god, my prayers were answered. The musician rubbed his head as he lifted his upper body using his elbows. "Look, did we already take the stream going towards the sky?"

"Why are you saying that so casually?!"

(Name) yawned. "Look Chopster-"

"It's Chopper."

"Yeah, whatever." The older waved it off. "How long was I out?"

"We tried to wake you up for 2 days!"

"Oh, so not long enough. Wake me up in a few more hours." Ever since he's gotten over his sleep paralysis, (Name)'s been taking advantage of it and basking in the glory of sleep.

Chopper grabbed (Name)'s arm and struggled to drag him towards the door on the other side of the room. "We gotta get to the others! They thought you were dead."