6||Alabasta

B/n=bestfriend's Name for reference

______

"We'll see you again some time (Name)!" Yasopp yelled from the Red Force down at the waving man below.

They finally arrived in Alabasta. The red haired pirates arrived early in the morning and restocked at a nearby port that managed to hold down the fort even through the drought and civil war. Now it was time to leave.

"Yeah! See you again soon! Hope you don't get even uglier the next time we meet, not that it's possible!" (Name) yelled back, a shit eating grin plastered on his face as he immediately hid behind Benn as a bullet was planted at the spot he was standing mere seconds ago.

"Beeeeeennnnn, Yasopp shot a bullet at me!" (Name) whined childishly, pointing at the smoking dent on the wooden dock.

Benn blew smoke from his mouth and began to rethink his life choices."(Name), stop provoking Yasopp. You know he's too simple minded to know it's sarcasm."

"Hey!" They said simultaneously.

Shanks burst out laughing at that remark and hit Benn's back over and over again."We should throw a going away party for (Name)!"

The crew cheered except Benn and (Name).

"I already got my bread and coffee, what more do I need? Definitely not a party, but it would be nice to have one and rub it b/n face at how I'm special." Name muttered the last part of his announcement under his breath.

The cheering died down and was replaced by dejected "Aws".

"We party on the fateful day I return!" (Name) bargained enthusiastically, regaining the cheers of the pirates.

The shorter man turned to Shanks.

"And the next time we meet, it'll be our date, right?" (Name) said seriously, almost desperately. 'I really need a love life' he cried in his head

Shanks grinned."Of course. I'll be sure to take you out somewhere nice. Then we'll go drinking after."

(Name) felt an arrow pierce his heart. He fell to his knees dramatically and clutched the fabric of where his heart should be and cried comical anime tears."Shanks, you're such a nice guy...We should get married already!!!"

(Name) crawled over and grabbed onto Shanks's cloak and cried ugly tears of sadness and cried into the cloak, getting tears and snot on it but Shanks was just laughing it off as usual.

(Name) wanted to stay with the Redhaired pirates longer. He was eventually pried off of Shanks and dragged away by Benn as (Name) sobbed dramatically about how he would die alone before he was thrown onto the sand like a teenager being kicked out of the house as soon as they graduated high school.

"Shut up. Like you said, you got your bread and coffee, the essentials. That means you can survive a few days until you arrive at Rainbase. It's a prospering town only a days total walk." Benn said, walking back to the ship while dragging Shanks with him who was being a pushover and begging Benn to let (Name) stay a bit longer. The first mate just threw Shanks onto the ship without giving (Name) a second glance."We'll see you the next time you find us. Already packed you a map, money, food, water, and a tent. Now get going before it gets dark."

(Name) sniffled and felt another pang in his heart at how Benn was acting so caring like a housewife bidding her husband goodbye as he goes to work."You would be such a caring husband y'know that Benn?! You seem like such a mean guy at first glance but you're actually really nice! After my date with Shanks we should go on one too!"

Benn rolled his eyes as Shanks gasped, feeling his heart shatter in the depths of his soul as he hid in a corner, sulking in a crouched position as he drew circles on the ground.