13||Karaoke and New Friendships

"A WHOLE NEW WOOOOORLD!" (Name) waved an imaginary microphone(his mechanical pencil) toward Robin.

They are currently on the way to the destination of where the Merry is docked.

Robin sighed before diverting her attention away, her usual smile was dropped hours earlier, a more relaxed look of longing in her eyes. She really wished she had her coffee right now, but alas, it was left behind at Rainbase. "...A dazzling place I never knew..."

(Name) kept jamming to himself as he sang the rest of the chorus, making head bangs almost as aggressive as Deku's when he watches All Might.

Lashes didn't get paid enough for this shit. He was currently carrying the musician and archaeologist on his back in the desert. He was only tolerating the shorter man because he brought along Robin.

3 hours later:

"Are we there yet?"

"Not yet, be patient."

...

A few seconds passed.

...

"How about now?"

"No:) "

"What abou-"

"Ask one more time and I'll throw you off this camel right now and I'll order him to trample all over you." Robin smiled innocently, but her aura was clearly pissed.

...

"Never mind..."

2 hours later:

"I'm boreddddddd." (Name) groaned, sprawled in his seat. He gave up on carpool karaoke an hour ago when the heat made the strings and metal bars of his kalimba and harp too hot to play without searing his fingers until they were medium rare.

Robin took a deep breath, held it for 6 seconds and breathed out as she smiled once more."I roughly estimated our arrival within 2 more hours."

The musician kicked his legs with a pout as he dragged out his sentence. "That'll take foreverrrrr."

"Then you can go fuck yourself to pass time."

"Shut up Lashes, you damned pervert camel."

"Don't call me tha-"

"PERVERT CAMEL."

"THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE REALLY TESTING ME-"

"PERVERT CAAAAMEEELLLL!!!"

(^^^Skip to 1:30 trust me, it's beautiful and it fits the scene above.)

2 hours later:

"This is the Merry? It's bigger than what I expected—that's what she said." (Name) said aloud, looking at the looming figure head in front of him.

"It'll suffice for now." Robin slid off of Lashes and walked towards the Going Merry, using her devil fruit power to sprout arms and hoist herself up onto deck.

(Name) felt his eyes tear up and began to dramatically sob, latching his arms around Lashes tight enough to practically suffocate.

"Get off me, you fucker!"