0||Poor [Name]

(Name) is a 24 year old man who died.

Yes, died.

He enjoyed listening to music and joined the band club in junior high before joining the band at his high school. He is proficient at most instruments but mainly adores string instruments.

Especially the harp and violin. He's into the classics.

But most of all, he always carried a miniature harp and kalimba(finger piano) with him at all times to milk people of their money while performing on the streets—I mean—collecting donations from strangers.

(Name) hates sleeping. Unless he passes out unexpectedly, he'll stay awake for hours until he passes out from exhaustion.

He has sleep paralysis when he tries to wake up in the morning or at anytime in the night.

If feels like he is awake but his body won't move. It causes him to panic a lot in this state because he feels grounded when he knows his surroundings and it's hard to do if your eyes are closed and your body won't move.

He likes art though. He enjoys drawing as a hobby when he's not playing his instruments. He's been practicing more often since he graduated college.

Another thing he likes is anime.

He won't say he's obsessed, but he likes it none the less. It's funny watching people interact so bizarrely.

He likes action-adventure and romcoms.

He internally simps for random people on the street sometimes.

One thing he will proudly say with the utmost confidence is that anime men and women are superior to regular people.

He lives by this policy and would give anything to marry one.