Chapter Ninety Four - Cruz*

Cruz ~

Xavier, Raf and myself had washed up and changed clothes in record time. We sat in the media room waiting for our little brat to emerge from her shower, eagerly anticipating her next fitful move.

"It is kinda bullshit." Raf muttered, playing mindlessly with his knife as he spoke to Xavier.

"It's always been the rule." Xavier confirmed in a serious tone that made me roll my eyes.

"She had four drinks, maybe five over the span of three hours, almost five hours now if you count the amount of time we've been home." I added.

"You two are just as bad as she is. You know that?" Xavier spat with anger in his voice.

I knew exactly why he was angry and couldn't miss an opportunity to put him in his place.

"There's not one part of you that regrets upholding that rule?" I asked with a grin already knowing the answer was yes.

"No." Xavier bit out. "Dominating her when she's drunk is wrong. I won't do it and neither will you."

Stubborn ass.

"Except for the fact that she's not drunk." Raf offered.

Xavier wasn't amused with our arguments against him, but deep down I could tell that he knew we were right.

"When she gets in here we can reevaluate." He finally relented.

Letting out a sigh, I stood from the couch and stretched.

"Well then I'm going to go find her. She seems to have gotten lost in the shower." I said with a smile.

"Hands to yourself Cruz." Xavier warned.

Taking a few steps backwards into the hallway, I raised my hands in a surrender pose with my palms facing Xavier.

"You have my word. I won't touch her with my hands."

A sly smile tugged at the corner of my mouth as I delivered the loaded statement.

If you only knew the things I could accomplish with my mouth.

I slipped down the hall and headed toward the master bathroom, playing out a few scenarios in my mind of games we could play that didn't involve my hands. I was so lost in my own lustful thoughts that I almost didn't notice the faint glow from the basement door.

Oh you devious little brat.

The only thing that door led to was the playroom and Cassie left the door open and the light on, serving as a beacon to guide us to whatever she had planned.

I couldn't control the smile on my face at the sudden realization and changed my course, walking straight down toward the playroom.

Feeling my pulse spike as I approached the final door, I slowly pushed it open, surveying the dimly lit playroom with eager eyes.

"What are you up to little love?" I crooned into the dark room.

When my eyes finally settled on Cassie, I could practically feel my pupils dilate at the sight. She was naked and lounging on an s shaped love seat in my area of the playroom. With her phone in one hand, she scrolled and lounged lazily, wearing nothing except gold nipple clamps that had delicate chains connecting them.

"I knew it would be you." She sassed with a satisfied grin.

"What can I say? I can sense it when you're up to no good."

Cassie's wet hair was braided into a long braid down her back and I could smell the sweet floral scent of her lotion from across the room.

"Feel like breaking some rules?" She asked, turning her body to face me with her legs crossed.