Chapter Eighty Five - Xavier/Cassandra*

Xavier ~

I was the first to enter the media room and saw Cassie curled into a little ball beneath a blanket on the floor pillows.

There were four large cushions that created a cushioned pallet on the floor in front of the large screen.

Perfect.

I joined her beneath the blanket, and couldn't help but smile when she snuggled against my side, resting her chin on my chest.

"What are we watching?" Raf asked as he entered the room with Cruz following close behind him.

"I picked a war movie I thought you guys would like. Lots of guns and murder." She sassed, waving her hand at the three of us as my brothers settled onto the cushions.

We had a routine at this point, me on her right side, Raf on her left and Cruz resting his head on her abdomen.

"That was sweet of you." Raf chuckled, kissing her on the head as he settled beside her.

"Don't let her fool you, this was queued up on Netflix already and she didn't how to change it." Cruz scoffed.

"Or maybe I'm just nice." Cassie countered, giving Cruz a playful shove.

"Hush, both of you." My words caught a quick playful grin from Cassie as she whipped her head up and I gave her a wink.

"It's kind of a love story." Raf added.

"Yeah guys who love shooting people." Cassie turned her head to Raf as she delivered her sassy reply.

"True love." Raf sneered, pressing his forehead against Cassie's.

"You're all kind of ruining this for me. I can't enjoy on all the murder with you three yapping in the background."

Cassie let out a laugh that as music to my soul and my whole body responded to the lighthearted sound. I wanted to hear that sound every single day of my life and I smiled down at her as she rested her head on my chest.

We watched the movie for a good thirty minutes before I felt Rafs eyes on me.

I stroked the side of Cassie's cheek before turning her chin and lifting it toward my mouth. She smiled against my lips and teased my bottom lip with her soft tongue. Our kisses were long and lazy, but her sweet little hums and gasps had Raf repositioning his weight behind her.

Always so responsive.

Cassie's little noises served as an instruction manual, letting us know exactly what she liked and disliked.

My hand made feather light contact with her skin as I slid it down her abdomen, stalling and tracing small circles above the hem of her silk shorts.

Her breathing picked up and her eyes opened, looking over at Raf then down at Cruz.

"Don't stop on our account." Cruz hummed, planting a kiss on her lower abdomen before rolling on his side to give my hand room to work.

Cassie quickly realized what was happening and I gave her every opportunity to stop me. Her eyes darted around between the three of us and her chest started pumping with anticipation, but she didn't safe word us. 

"Are you okay with this?" I asked quietly as I gave her shorts a tug.

"Yes."

I gave Cruz a nod, letting him gently pull Cassie's shorts down, kissing her thighs as he removed them. She lifted her hips, helping Cruz along the way which was a good sign.

"What's your safe word Cassie?"

"Sapphire."

I made eye contact with both of my brothers, making sure they heard and respected the word. They both gave me subtle nods.