Chapter Eighteen - Cassandra*

Cassandra ~

I was hooked, intoxicated - drunk off of Wade's touch. I wanted everything he described and was willing to do anything he asked of me.

He led me down a long hallway with doors on either side, choosing one specifically and raising a key card to unlock it.

The room was dark with red lighting and various pieces of equipment and furniture scattered around.

I explored the room, trying to keep an open mind, but I knew I was in way over my head.

Another male voice stole my attention and I saw Tristan slip into the room, whispering something to Wade as he entered.

You can't be serious.

My gut instinct was to put up a fight and voice my disapproval, but the longer I watched their exchange the more I realized that Wade was asserting dominance over Tristan as well. He was reminding Tristan of the rules they'd apparently agreed to and Tristan was nodding in agreement at Wade's every command.

Tristan isn't here to participate...he's here to train me.

My ego screamed that I didn't need a man to teach me anything. That I was perfectly capable of pleasing Wade on my own, but I was quickly sobered by the insecurities that were still swarming in my stomach and the fact that I was way out of my comfort zone.

"What's your safe word Cassie?" Wade asked in a deep commanding voice.

"Sapphire."

"You can use it at anytime." He reminded me.

"Even with me." Tristan added as he stepped forward.

"And you're okay with this?" I asked, shifting my gaze around Tristan over to Wade.

Giving me a smile that made my toes curl, Wade walked toward me until he was towering over me.

"Asking permission? I like it."

He lifted my chin and ran his thumbs down the front of my throat, looking down at me like I was a meal to be devoured.

"Tristan isn't here to pleasure you." Wade said as he reached down and dipped his hand beneath the hem of my dress. "That's my job." He whispered.

"Tristan is here to train you...nothing more."

Wade's words stole my breath and I didn't want him to leave. I wasn't really looking forward to being trained, mostly because it was such a foreign concept, but I was in way over my head and I wanted to please Wade.

"Thirty minutes." Wade said in a deep voice as he planted a kiss beneath my jawline.

I watched him exit the room quietly, leaving only Tristan and myself. Tristan had left a large amount of distance between us, but I still had my guard up with a little uneasiness in my gut.

"You didn't like the idea of someone being a better fit for Wade, did you?"

Pushing out an irritated sigh, I held Tristan's gaze from across the room.

"Are you going to train me or just shit talk me?"

"That mouth." Tristan scoffed, shaking his head at me.

"Go sit on the edge of the bed."

"Why?"

"Bad start." Tristan said in a deep disapproving voice.

Oops.

"You trust Wade and Wade trusts me. My intentions are to perfect you, but believe me when I say that I prefer my own submissive. I'm no threat to you."