Chapter Fifty Seven - Xavier*

Xavier ~

Cassie wasn't intimidated by the playroom in the least and looked like a starved animal, kneeling on the floor with her arms bound, begging to be fed. It was a sight that I knew would play on repeat in my mind for the foreseeable future.

With my finger beneath her chin, I gave it a nudge as I spoke to her.

"Stand up." I commanded firmly, watching her rise to her feet while I stayed crouched in front of her.

I took hold of the elastic waistband of her shorts, looping my thumbs in both the shorts and her panties as I slowly slid them down to her feet. Tapping each ankle, I helped her step out of the fabric, leaving her completely bare in front of me from the waist down.

The thin fabric of her tank top held on to her breasts loosely but her nipples peeked through as her chest rose and fell with heavy breaths. I stood and gathered the edge of the fabric with my teeth and my hand, ripping it in one fluid motion as she jumped in surprise.

"I'll buy you another one." I muttered before tearing the other strap, letting the tattered tank top fall to the ground in pieces.

She didn't seem to mind and smiled up at me as I towered over her, letting my hand run gently over the ropes that bound her wrists.

Giving them a tug, she instantly followed me toward the St. Andrew's cross, allowing me to manipulate her body as I raised her arms up over her head. I watched the muscles in her back and shoulders flex and adjusted the hook to her small stature, getting an additional chain that wouldn't put as much strain on her arms.

Cassie watched my every move, but never protested or hesitated. Her breaths were ragged and her pulse had skyrocketed, but she was more than willing to do as she was told.

"Put one foot here." I instructed as I knelt down, fastening a padded restraint around her ankle before moving to the other side.

"Now the other."

She paused, and looked down at the second restraint gauging the distance before looking up at the chain that held her arms. Her little wheels began to turn and she looked hesitant, letting her eyes meet mine for reassurance.

"That chain can take your weight. Let it." I instructed.

Cassie dropped her shoulders and moved her foot, giving her weight to the chain that held her up by the forearms so that I could restrain her other ankle.

I kissed a trail up her leg before I took a step back to admire the sight in front of me. Cassie was bound and immobilized with her legs spread and her body on complete display for me. Her breathing was fast but she didn't have fear in her eyes, she was excited, trying to guess my next move.

"Cassie you're so fucking perfect." I muttered as I approached her slowly, dragging my hands up her thighs, then her abdomen, and up to her breasts as I palmed them. 

"I could do anything to you right now." I hummed, nestling my head near hers, watching her chest inflate at my words.

"I know." I said confidently with her eyes burning into mine, her pupils blown and big.

"Do you trust me Cassie?" I asked, letting my hands drift toward her drenched center.

"Yes." She gasped, letting her head fall back against the frame.

Good girl.

"Let's see how much you trust me."

I dropped my hand between her legs, gathering wetness on my fingers before plunging one inside. The few times we'd played before, she'd been tense and tight, unsure of herself and unsure of me, but not today.