Chapter 64

"I promise you, i'm all in." Bucky said, framing her face and gazing into her eyes with absolute love.

"I'm all in with you too." She countered and he smiled before kissing her.

~

After a night of passionate love making, he held her snugly in his arms. Inhaling her scent while nuzzling his face into the nape of her neck. She giggled and writhed in his grasp till he pressed a kiss against the angelic rune on her back.

"I love you so much, Alexandra." His voice sent pleasant shivers down her spine, eliciting a warm smile. "And i love you, Wolfie."

~

She poked his chest, gripping his jaw between her thumb and forefinger. "You are more than enough. You're all i will ever want and need. I love you, You, you idiot."

"You're mine." he said, gently curling his fingers around the back of her neck, pressing his forehead against hers. She bit her lip just before he claimed them, stealing her breath away.

"And you're mine." She rasped. "Forever and Always."

~

Spinning her around, back flush against his chest, Bucky curved an arm about her shoulder, hand gently grasping her throat while he trailed his lips along her neck. 

He snaked his right hand across her stomach and slipped it beneath her cotton panties, fingers circling her clit with the perfect amount of pressure. She gasped when he shoved the fabric down and grinded his hard length between her seductive lips from behind.

Alex gasped waking up, eyes shooting open to meet the ceiling above her and the covers strewn half off the bed in her toss and turn state. Her breathing was deep and fast, and her skin felt hot to touch as she lay drenched in a layer of sweat. 

There was no stopping the pressure in her lower abdomen or the tingles that coated her skin from those steamy dreams. For once she didn't have nightmares. Instead she had torturous intimate dreams of memories from the past.

With a groan, she rolled over onto her stomach, burying her face into the pillow. Clenching her thighs together in hope to relieve some of the tension. But every nerve cell in her body was alight.

"Fuck" she muttered into the pillows, then rolled onto her back before shoving the rest of the covers off to sit on the edge of the bed. Alex shook off the tension as best she could and went for a run. The exertion from the act of exercise helped to clear her mind but the feeling of needing that damn release hit her twice as hard when she took a shower after.

"Oh god..." She mumbled, bracing her palm against the tiled wall and crossing her legs. It was a feeling she'd never experienced before because Bucky had always been there to sate her needs, and now, he wasn't. The short moment with Jace had awakened that part of her that lay dormant over the doom and gloom months.

Alex took a deep breath and felt the wave of sexual desire reside enough for her to stand straighter. Side eyeing the shower head. Before she could talk herself out of it she reached up and grabbed it from its holder.

Changing the setting, she watched the solid stream of water burst out for a second before leaning her back against the wall and aiming it between her thighs. Angling it directly where she needed, the pressure hitting her sensitive clit made her gasp. 

Soft explicitives blended with the sound of the water. She slid her eyes closed, rolling her head back and letting herself get lost in the feeling. Alex didn't have to think too hard because the memories surfaced like clockwork.