Chapter 19

He again presses his lips against the cigarette as he stares at me. I walk back inside his room, and I can feel he's following me. I turn around at him and smile slightly. He had so many childhood traumas, but this one was the worst. Now I realize why he hates everyone so much-especially his father.

I let out a sigh as I take a few steps back leaning against the wall. I look up at the rooftop. "What's wrong, Rose?" Ares asks as he throws the cigarette in the small bin next to his dressing table. And then starts approaching me.

"You miss her, don't you?" I tilt my head and stare at him. He places his hand against the wall and the other on my waist, trapping me between him and the wall. "Sometimes" He mutters as he glances at the floor. "Why didn't you take any strict action against your father?" I ask him. I know he wasn't strong enough to fight back at that time, but he is now.

"I tried once, but.......my mother stopped me" He rolls his eyes. Now I hate his mother too. "Why did she stopped you?" I question him again. He shrugs as he doesn't know the answer. He actually doesn't. "What if your father did the same thing to m-Don't you dare to complete that sentence Rose" He cuts me in between. "Let me clear one thing Rose not even a single man can touch you until I'm with you" He says as he pulls me closer. "And if someone touched?" I ask him. "Darling I'll tear that person apart before he can touch you" He whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

The fact that he'll do exactly what he said to the person who touches me.

My eyes widen as soon as I hear his words. My cheeks turn slightly red. "Uh....Lo...look Ares if....if....you think that you're making me feel butterflies in my stomach then you.....you're absolutely wrong" I stutter as I speak to him. I try very hard not to blush, but I fail. "Butterflies? Rose don't challenge me otherwise I'll treat you in such a way that you won't be able to even breathe properly" He warns me as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. He loves doing this.

I roll my eyes and am about to walk away when he grabs my throat and pins me to the wall making me gasp. My heart almost skipped a beat. He then reaches for my waist again and pulls me closer. I can feel his warm breath. I can hear his heart beating in his chest. "What do you feel now?" He mutters. "Nothing" I lie shaking my head as a no. He doesn't respond but then slips his hand under my t-shirt.

I literally forgot how to breathe.

He then slips his other hand under my shirt. "Now?" He asks again. "Nothing" I lie again. Why? Because I don't want him to stop. "Take off your upper Rose" He commands. I slowly lift my hands and unzip my upper, taking it off. Now I'm in my white shirt. He leans in and presses his lips against my collarbone, taking in the smell of the scent I used. He lifts his head and stares into my eyes.

"You are more addicting than a drug Rose" He mutters as he stares at my lips hungrily. His moves are making me breathe harder. My legs are getting weak. I can't stand still anymore. He takes one hand out of my shirt and grabs my neck. "Ares" I utter as he brushes his lips against my throat. I close my eyes to feel the softness of his lips. All of a sudden he takes off my t-shirt, revealing my strapless bra.

He lifts me in his arms in a bridal style and places me on the bed. My head hits the pillow. And then he crawls on top of me. He then unzips his upper, taking it off and revealing his six-pack abs which make him ten times more hotter. He starts to kiss my collarbone, and then his lips reach my stomach. I grab the ends of the pillow and let out a moan. He tightens his grip around my waist and continues to kiss my belly. He then pulls himself back and smirks at me.

He pulls me up by my waist, I gasp. And smashes his lips against mine. I kiss him while my hands reach for his belt. I deepen the kiss as I clutch the belt and pull him closer. He then brushes his lips against my neck. I close my eyes satisfyingly. He's so good at these things.

God, he's so hot while he's in bed.

He stops and stares at me. His lips have become wet. A few strands of hair are hanging over his forest-green eyes. I love him, and I love him so much. "You're my life, Rose. You're my desire, my habit, my strength as well as my weakness, and my everything" He says. "I met so many girls in my life, but I fell in love with you only the second I saw you" He whispers as he swallows the lump in his throat.

I press my forehead against his and wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around my waist. We kiss again, but this one hits differently since he kisses me more passionately. I lay on the bed again, and he lays on my right side. We both pull the blanket up to our chests. I glance at Ares. I notice he has a tattoo beneath his ear, on his neck. It's a word written in another language that I don't know. I turn towards him. "When did you have this tattoo?" I ask as I rest my head on my elbow. He turns towards me too, resting his head on the palm of his hand. "The one on my neck?" He asks, I shake my head. "Well, it's been nine weeks since I had it" He shrugs. "It's a word written in another language; what does it mean?" I ask him curiously. "Uhh....it's written in the Greek language τριαντάφυλλο" He tells me. "And what does that word mean?" I raise my eyebrows curiously. "It's a secret" He winks at me.

I roll my eyes in disgust. "Fine" I mutter to myself. I turn around. Now my back is facing him. Soon I feel his arms wrapped around my stomach and he pulls me back, I hit his chest. He rests his chin on my shoulder and whispers "The tattoo is related to you" making me smile slightly.

I knew that.

I have been feeling cold since I took a bath a few hours ago, but now I don't. Because he has wrapped his arms around me, it makes me feel warm. His body is warm. I even feel so feel when he's with me. All the time. I feel that no power in this world can hurt me until Ares is with me.

____________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you liked today's chapter 😀♥️ Actually I'm very bad at writing such scenes but I managed to write. I hope I didn't disappoint you 😂