Chapter 17

Gerard looked wide-eyed at Mikey. Never had Gerard ever felt remorse when he killed a human, but this time, it was someone he actually liked. And right now, he felt like absolute shit.

"Who'd you kill, Gerard?" Mikey asked, taking a hold of Gerard's shoulders and trying to comfort him.

"Ray...Ray Toro, I killed Ray Toro." Gerard groaned quietly into his hands. "He was nice to me and everything and I-I killed him!"

Mikey walked his brother over to the couch, only caring slightly that all the blood covering his body would stain the couch. "Who's Ray?"

"What about Ray?" Frank asked, walking down the stairs.

Mikey looked back at him and noticed that he was in a white t-shirt that showed off his muscles on his chest and arms and all the tattoos that went from his neck to his knuckles. He was wearing black sweatpants and his his hair was dripping wet and water droplets fell to his shoulders and staining the shirt with water.

How could such simple clothes make Frank look like a fucking sex god? Mikey noticed that Gerard was staring, wide eyes and dropped jaw. So he took the liberty and grabbed ahold of his his jaw and pushed his mouth closed. "Don't ever do that again."

"Ray's, like, my best friend...or at least was before I just stopped coming to school." Frank smiled and sat on the couch opposite of them.

"Does anyone know?" Mikey asked, looking back at Gerard and reluctantly pulling his gaze away from the beauty that sat across from them. "Was anyone in the house?"

"Yes." Gerard nodded, still looking at Frank, "I jumped out the window and ran as fast as I could here..." He looked to Mikey. "I-I don't know why feel so bad..."

"From what I know about Ray, he was the most nicest person you could ever meet in your life and honestly...you shouldn't have killed him."

"What?!" Frank yelled. "You killed Ray?" He looked to Gerard a furious and slightly broken expression. "Why would you do that...?"

"I didn't mean to...I kissed him, and I think he wanted to go further into it and I-I freaked, I'm sorry?" He added, somehow hoping that it would help his case.

"Y-you kissed him too..." Frank looked from the to Way's and to the ground. "I'll be right back-" he couldn't finish his own sentence before ran back up the stairs and the two heard a door slam.

"Way to go, Gerard." Mikey frowned. "You made him sad, why would you make Frank sad?!"

"He's the selfish motherfucker that can't handle me kissing one person when he fucks you on a daily basis." Gerard crossed his arms.

"I guess I am a selfish motherfucker, but do you know who else is?" Frank asked, walking out and standing at the top of the stairs. "You are Gerard Way, because who's moping about me 'fucking' Mikey on a daily basis, because really I'm not, but your still all crying because I left you!"

"You didn't leave me!" Gerard yelled, standing up and storming over to Frank. "Your a fucking vampire now, your pretty much being hypnotized into liking this dickfuck over here, if you weren't a blood sucking heathen, I bet you'd still be with me." Gerard leaned closer to him, almost whispering.

"Uh...n-no, I w-wouldn't -" Frank blushed at the closeness of Gerard and crawled up the rest of the stairs and scurried to a bedroom that he didn't even know was there in the first place.

Gerard smirked in satisfaction and looked over to Mikey who was absolutely pissed at what he just witnessed. "He wants me still - he just doesn't want to admit it."

"Oh my damn!" Mikey snarled, "I going to Pete's, do whatever you want to the whore."

Mikey stood up and walked out the door, making sure to slam it has hard as he could.