Chapter 19

Frank sighed sadly and pulled the black curtains shut with a harsh force.

This was messed up. Frank should've never told Gerard that he loved him, he honestly wasn't even sure if he actually loved Gerard or not...it just slipped out.

And now he's gone. Left two fucking days ago leaving Frank lonely as fuck.

There were two things that came into mind, 1) throw his ring out the window and leave the curtains and windows open so he can cook to death so he wouldn't have to deal with this pain and humiliation and 2) kill everyone that got in his way.

Killing was great and Frank was hungry, so he decided to keep the ugly ass ring and jump out of the window and ran to the end of the street where those annoying Tweens live. Fucking 12 year olds.

It really isn't all that discreet doing this public and where screams could be heard but that's why duct tape was invented. And non-see through curtains.

Frank snuck up to one of the small houses and carefully opened the backdoor where he could hear shouts of at least three kids. Parents weren't home and the backdoor was unlocked, for shame. Frank shook his head but couldn't help but chuckle at the stupidity.

Frank walked into the living room to see two boys and a bored looking girl watching he two play Call of Duty with lots of noise.

The girl looked from the screen to Frank and a smile instantly spread across her face. Who exactly was this kid?

"Mark, Tom shut the fuck up." The girl snapped at the annoying boys yells. "They're fucking zombies."

Damn. This girl was just trying to show off because some stranger was in her house.

"Alicia, why don't you shut the fuck up?" Mark snapped back and went for the 218th kill.

"Whatever." Alicia sighed and rolled her eyes before getting up. "Who the fuck are you?" She asked Frank with folded arms.

"None of your fucking business. How old are you?" Frank asked with tone that matched Alicia's.

"13. How old are you? 11?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Just because I'm short doesn't mean I'm young- I'm 16, now shut the fuck up like Mark over  here told you too." Frank looked over at the little kid who happened to be second player control.

"How do you know my name?" Mark asked and turned to face the two who were arguing.

"Do you know my name?" The second once asked with a high pitched voice.

"Yes...bitchy bitch over here just said them, Tom." Frank sad with a sigh. "Now, may I carry on with my plans?"

"Plans? What plans?" Alicia asked.

"Give me your hand." Frank ordered and held out his hand.

She did without hesitation. Stupid bitch. He smirked at the girl and lowered his mouth to her arm before biting into the vain in her wrist and felt blood fill his mouth.

"Stop!" Alicia shrieked. "Ow!"

The two boys looked back briefly before shrugging and turning back.

Frank stopped and slapped a hand to her mouth and moved his mouth to her neck and bit it, feeling her knees go weak underneath him and not in a good way either.

He smirked and let her body drop to ground once he was sure that her pulse had slowed into nothing.

Frank walked into the living room fully and took the two kids head before bashing them with an extreme force so that there was a cry and a concerning crack before blood spilled out the ears, eyes and nose and their bodies collapsed on each other and the round of zombies ended due to one of them being attacked by a zombie and the other already on the ground.