Chapter 4

Frank figured that he would have to be careful of looking at Gerard when Pete wasn't around. He didn't really want to melt when Gerard smiled at him in front of Pete, then Pete would get suspicious. and no, Frank did not like Gerard the way he liked Pete. But looking at Gerard made him question how much he even like Pete that way.

It seemed that even though Gerard only showed up in the picture yesterday, Pete and Frank's relationship started to drift apart. But Pete might think differently.

"Pete!" Frank snapped. It was lunch and Pete hadn't said a single word. And that wasn't normal for him. "What is wrong with you? You haven't said a single word."

Pete looked at Frank and shrugged before going back to looking at the God - that wasn't there anymore. He scowled, Frank made him look away even though Frank had no idea what or who he was looking at. Pete was glad for that anyway because if Frank did know then Frank would have his skin.

"I have to use the bathroom." Pete grumbled and stood up.

"Okay." Were the only words to come out of his mouth and Pete shrugged off.

-

The hallway was way quieter then the lunch room, as you could probably imagine. Pete walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He honestly didnt even have to use the bathroom, he just had to rethink about everything. From the day he developed the crush on Frank Iero to the day when he saw that guy in the lunch room who was, by far, way more attractive then Frank.

Who even was the guy in the lunch room? Pete had never seen him before.

"Don't you think it's rude to think about someone like that? Especially when you have a drop dead gorgeous boyfriend."

Pete turned around to see the mystery boy from the cafeteria. How the fuck did he get in here? The door was locked.

"Pete, what's wrong with Frank?" He asked. "Do you perhaps have feelings for someone else?"

What the fuck was going on here? Pete didn't really know what to do, he couldn't really talk right now so he just nodded without a sound.

"Do you do this all the time?" He asked.

Pete looked from the floor to the man that stood behind him. But now in front since Pete turned around. He cocked his head as if to say 'what are you talking about?'

"Love somebody until someone better comes along." He said in a 'duh' voice. "I'm Mikey. You can stop referring me as That Man and just He."

And he reads minds to? Do you know what i'm saying?

Mikey chuckled and walked forward. "How much do you like me Pete?" He whispered in Pete's ear, making him shiver.

"Uh...I don't know?" Was what Pete could say, he knew that he liked Mikey enough to kiss him. Even if Frank was just in the other room.

Mikey moved his lips from Pete's ear to his neck, his lips lightly touched the neck of the man that was beneath him. "Do you like it when I kiss you here?" He kissed Pete's collar bone, which earned a nod and a quiet whimper.

"What about here?" He moved to Pete's adams apple, which earned another nod.

Mikey liked what he was doing to the boy, how the boy reacted to Mikey's actions. He rendered him speechless. The thought almost made him laugh.

"Will you like what I'm about to do next?"

Pete looked at Mikey with a questioning glance as to what he meant by that. "W-what?"

Mikey only smirked and dropped to his knees

-

Frank was wondering where his boyfriend had gone. He had left to go to the bathroom half an hour ago and lunch was over. It did however give time for Frank to look at Gerard, he had come to his conclusions: Frank didn't like Gerard, he just liked his face and his ass. Other then that, Gerard could go fuck off elsewhere.

Gerard was - for the first time - looking at his paper and not Frank, so it made the situation a little awkward, that was until Gerard looked up and saw Frank looking at him. He smiled and waved which Frank returned the gesture and hoped that no one was behind him and Gerard was talking to him. Frank would literally die if that were to happen.

"Wentz. Why are you late?" The teacher asked, interrupting everyone's daydream. Because who listened to the teacher these days anyway?

Frank looked the door to see his flustered boyfriend. A blushing mess he was, why would going to the bathroom make you blush so much?

"I...uh - bathroom." He mumbled and shuffled to his seat. Something was up with him, but Frank only shrugged and went back to staring at Gerard who had a somewhat pissed off and happy expression, how the two mixed with each other: don't ask me.

The lesson was apparently over so everyone got to still do their own thing, because no one was even paying attention anyway.

"Frank. Why were you staring at me during the lesson?" Gerard asked, all of a sudden appearing next to me. "I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy the attention...but why?"

Frank blushed and looked away from Gerard, this was a little embarrassing. "Because you're fucking beautiful Gerard."

"Really? You think I'm beautiful? Have you looked in a mirror recently?" Gerard asked with a grin that was a cheesy as that statement.

"That was cheesy, Gerard. And I meant your ass." Frank said with a smirk, ignoring the fact that Pete was right next to him listening to their conversation.

"My ass? You like my ass?" Gerard asked.

"Best one i've ever seen." Frank laughed. "Shouldn't you know that? Because you can apparently read my mind or something?"

Gerard shrugged, "I kind of already knew that."

"I was right then." Frank smiled and picked up his stuff. "I'm leaving now though, so maybe you can follow me again sometime." He walked out of the room and into the closest bathroom before collapsing on the floor.

He wasn't trying to be mean or anything, but he was trying to see what he could do to Pete. Pete did something in the bathroom with someone, maybe it was whoever he was so preoccupied with staring at in the lunch room. Maybe Frank would have to break up with him before he broke up with Frank.

Bye! I don't really have anything to say except that Pete does not get no thanks this time.

XoMikey