Chapter 11

Gerard was gone. No where to be seen.

The last time Mikey had heard from was when they were arguing over Frank. Mikey was trying to get whatever sleep you could if you were a vampire when he heard the front door open and slam.

It was now two mornings after and there was still no sign of the older Way brother. There was really no real reason behind the disappearance of Gerard Way. But the semi-best thing out of all of this?

Frank was a mess, and kind of an emotional wreck that didn't even know what he was doing most of the time. Mikey reckoned he was on, like, 15 different types of drugs; that would honestly explain the happiness, sadness, depression and him being horny as fuck at about seven at night.

It was now 6:42 and Frank was depressed, talking about overdosing and shit, and about what? Mikey had no clue.

"I just- do you even know where he went?" Frank asked with a desperate squeak in his voice. "I should've listened to my mom when she said boys were trouble-you know, she said I was a mistake; but she said that I was a happy mistake, last time I checked, she loved me so...but I was the outcome of her dealing with a stupid boy."

Mikey smiled a sad smile as he sat down next to the crying boy. He lightly rubbed Frank's back. "It's okay-Gerard's just a douche."

Frank nodded. "Did it get warmer in here to you? Or is it just me?"

"Just you." Mikey mumbled. Turning around to take a sip of the cup that was filled with 'fruit punch'.

"Is this a good thing or..?"

"Yeah, I think so." Mikey nodded as he turned around to come face to face with Frank.

"Hi!" Frank said, suddenly in a much better mode then he was just five seconds ago. "Are you and Pete still dating?"

"Yes...but does that have to matter?" Mikey asked back.

Frank thought for a minute, then decided 'no' and shook his head. "I don't think so."

"Then we have our answer." Mikey smirked, pulling Frank on top of him, or at least sitting Frank on his lap. "Don't we?"

Frank giggled and stuck his finger in his mouth, sucking on it like it was a piece of candy. And man, Mikey just wanted to melt right there. How could a simple act, look so fucking irresistible.

Mikey couldn't take it anymore as Frank pretty much fucked his mouth with his finger right on Mikey's lap and now Mikey was jealous of a finger and roughly moved the finger out of Frank's mouth and replaced it with his mouth. He was actually kissing Frank Iero. What a fucking miracle, that was.

Frank whimpered as Mikey's tongue entered his mouth and then his arms wrapped around his back.

"Can I satisfy your weird kink, Frank Iero?" Mikey asked with a seductive smirk, Frank nodded as Mikey's mouth instantly connected to Frank's neck like it was a magnet.

Frank made little breathy sounds as Mikey's teeth sunk deeper into his neck, drawing blood. And all Mikey could thing was, Frank was such a fucking masochist. But it was hot, so therefore, it didn't matter.

"Take your shirt off." Mikey ordered, tugging on the thin fabric of the band shirt that was on Frank.

He obeyed, and let's just say that Mikey was again jealous when the purple marks that littered Frank's chest weren't his and in fact, his brothers.

But Mikey would make sure his marks were twice as noticeable mad twice as remembering.

So that's what he did. Mikey grabbed ahold of Frank's wrist and held them in the air as his tongue trailed all over then shorter boys chest. Then making sure to make a sound as his bright white teeth tore through the pale flesh.

"Fuck..." Frank breathed. His submissive side showing as he took pleasure in the pain that Mikey was creating all over his body.

"Take your pants off, then take mine off." Mikey demanded, not needing to tell Frank twice as he scrambled off the couch to his feet, unzipping his pants and letting then fall to his ankles before fully slipping out of them and sliding Mikey's off as well.

Mikey smirked at Frank's good behavior, he was such a good boy. Mikey then pulled Frank back to his lap and oh god, shuttered at the feeling of his clothes between them. "Mikey, dammit, just-just, fuck me already." Frank moaned, his head collapsing on Mikey's shoulder.

"Okay then, but no more complaining." Mikey chuckled as he grabbed ahold of the waistband of Frank's boxers and started to get him off.

And Mikey was aware of the fact that Gerard just walked in and had stopped and stared at the scene in front of them for a minute before sighing and retreating up the stairs quietly.

But something that Gerard did not know was that Frank was on so many drugs that he wouldn't even remember this in an hour.

It's saddened him a little because he would want to hear the quiet but sexy moans/breaths that slipped the mouth of Frank Iero.

-

Pete had tried calling Mikey several times but no one answered, and all it did was go to voicemail.

Usually, Mikey always answered. So Pete did what most boyfriends would do and walked over to the house to see what the fuck was going on.

So he grabbed his jacket, extra eyeliner and his shoes before running out of the house and forgetting to lock the door, since he was the only one home and was for sure gonna get a lecture from his mom later.

As he neared the large goth house. He wondered what the fuck Mikey was doing to not answer his calls. He wasn't clingy, but Mikey told him that he was always around when he was needed; obviously that was a lie.

Pete grabbed ahold of the dark metal door handle and walked in. What he did not expect was to see Frank laying on the couch passed out. No sign of consciousness and it looked like he'd been that way for a while.

His eyebrows scrunched in confusion as he walked closer to the couch to see that Frank was losing an insane amount of blood. It was pooling from and open wound (most likely bite marks) on his neck and dripped down, staining the neck of his shirt.

His mouth opened in shock at the sight of him. He was losing a lot of blood. Pete looked up just in time to see Mikey standing in the doorway, arms crossed and leaning against the doorframe.

"Hey Pete." He smiled. "How're you?"

"Did you do this?" Pete asked quietly. If he did, then that made Pete's heart sink, you didn't usually bite someone-or drink from someone without it being some type of bonded relationship unless you kill them before they wake up from unconsciousness of lost blood.

"No." Mikey shook his head, he was a good liar. But Pete didn't know that.

"Then who did?" Pete asked. "Gerard's been gone a few days and -"

"He's back." Mikey stated with a shrug. "I came back in from hunting and he was laying on the couch, I didn't know what to do with the blood on his neck." He glance at the mark and a look of guilt crossed over quickly then passed. "It wasn't like I could just drink it, could I?" He chuckled awkwardly. Not even bringing his gaze to meet Pete's. "I wouldn't do that babe."

Just then, Gerard walked down into the room at the awkward silence and glared at Mikey before his eyes setting on Frank and it seriously looked like he was gonna cry at the state of Frank.

Because those marks were not his, and he wanted them to be, but they weren't and Frank and Mikey were so gonna pay for what happened when he was gone.

He then walked over, kneeled down, kissed Frank's neck before snapping it with a loud crack and walked right out the front door.

Wow! Okay, this is...no!!! What did I do? Okay, for anyone who watches The Vampire Diaries or Twilight or ever has, I'm using a lot of stuff from those; like the rings and if you have then you know what happens if a vampires blood is in a humans system when they die...

Xo - Cloee